haha a girl at worked asked me if i was "the one on the hair websites"

youwillrise

i always come here and other hair-related forums on my break at work

and the websites are saved in the history...so the url shows up sometimes for other people when they're on the computer.

so, this one co-worker asks me this afternoon

her: "are you the one on the hair websites???"
me: "always"
her: "no seriously?!"
me: "yes. seriously".
her: "seriously?"
me: "SERIOUSLY!"
her: "what do they have on there?"
me: "hair health and hair growth stuff."
her: "oh, i always see the websites on there and i'm like 'who GOES on here?'"
me: "yeah, that's me."

just funny to know
that anyone even noticed the website
because i sure dont notice the websites other people go to at work.

Yeah, when I was taking my Digital Communications class, we all use to web surf, and for some reason, EVERYONE down to the teacher would notice my web page, the name, and ask me questions. I think it's just the name: Long Hair Care Forums that attracts attention or sparks an interest.

it was cute, though

i always wonder if anyone at work ever notices the websites i go onto

but i think "probably not" because like i said, i dont pay attn to the sites they go to.

This is the reason I hate that big behind banner at the top with all the LNGs (long neck girls). I love that I can turn siggies off at work, but how about letting me cut those LNGs out too? Ppl walking by or stopping at my desk don't need to ask "WTH are you looking at?" lol I need it to blend in with regular sites. . .

This is the reason I hate that big behind banner at the top with all the LNGs (long neck girls). I love that I can turn siggies off at work, but how about letting me cut those LNGs out too? Ppl walking by or stopping at my desk don't need to ask "WTH are you looking at?" lol I need it to blend in with regular sites. . .

hahahaha

i know what you mean about the long neck girls

maybe i should turn signatures off, too

i always worry about the girls w/ their bras on showing their length

i always scroll down really quick hahaha.

Back