Had to take it BACK

Loves Harmony

I had to take it back on yal. Since I've run out of my protein conditioner, I decided to mix a egg with sauve humectant. My hair was feeling a little mushy and i didnt feel like going to sallys. After rinsing my hair feel so strong and full of life. Have you ever tried mixing a egg with your conditioner for a protein punch?

The egg in conditioner treatment is something I haven't tried yet, but I've seen some great results on others.

I use a egg, oil and full fat yogurt DC at least once a month. I love it. DCing with egg is a staple for me.

I mix 2 eggs, 1 pack of Palmer's Deep Conditioning Protein Pack, 2 healthy dollops of honey and mayo, and oil. This mix results in a nice thick consistency. I've been using this for at least a year and it is the only protein I use. I tried Aphogee 2 minute once, but it didn't give me better results than the egg mix.

I tried the egg thing once, thought i rinsed it with cool water but it was still too warm i guess because the egg still cooked in my hair, soooo no more egg for me

Back