Had a good conditioner wash day!

keeshesfromindy

I washed my hair with mizani moisturfuse conditioner, once and then the second time I added EVOO and put my plastic bag. I sat for like 20 minutes. Then after I washed it out, I put some avocado oil in a bottle with a tip on it and put some on my scalp(no too much). Then I put some 911 leave in in my hair hit the ends very lightly with hollywood carrot creme and then put it up. It still drying, but it feels pretty moisturized. I will try the trick with EVOO again. I like it very much.
Keeshes

Wonderful Keeshes
smile.gif

I wish I was as happy with my conditioner washes as u are. Of course I use the cheap stuff (Suave Coconut)... don't get me wrong, I had marvelous results the first few times I used it, but then the thrill left
frown.gif
. I even clarified my hair, thinking this would help it, but still nothing. So, I'm now in the market for another conditioner (for the washes) that fits my "frugal" :
laugh.gif
hair budget.

Understandable, I stopped doing them too, but I decided to try something this time, and plus I was too lazy to try do a full wash. Also when I went to detangle my hair, i did not get a hand full of hair when I went to comb my hair out. I'm thinking that just doing one conditioner wash and a regular wash is the way for me to go each week.
Keeshes

Pantene is good for conditioner washes. However if you are looking for something even cheaper, I have had good results with VO5 (better than with Suave) and it is cheaper than Suave. I have used the moisturizing and clarifying conditioners by VO5. Also, I used that Fructis by Garnier today on my daughter's hair, and it really had a nice lather to it. Her hair came out really soft. I was pleasantly surprised, but the smell is a little wierd.

Gentleness,
are u referring to Pantene's "Smooth & Sleek" (is that the right name
confused.gif
)? Also, VO5, was there a certain type that u used? I'm gonna look for the VO5... I used their hot oil for the first time & LOOOOOOVED IT! So I'm hoping for even better results with their conditioner
smile.gif

I also like the VO5. And it only cost me $1.25. I used the Kiwi and Lime Squeeze Conditioner for Clarifying. I haven't tried any of the other ones yet. I'm gonna go to their site and see what else they have.

Back