Guys... I'm in L O V E ....

thinkpinkprincess

For the first time in my life, I'm almost speechless about a product! :lachen:
I don't even know where to start... Has anyone else testified to the wonders of this amazing product?

http://www.edenbodyworks.com/-strse-70/Peppermint-Tea-Tree-Hair/Detail.bok

two words: SOFT and SILKY!!!!! :grin:

I saw it at Walmart yesterday for about $7 but hadn't noticed it b4 so it must be really new. I can't WAIT to try the conditioner!! :grin:

It's natural - her products are paraben alcohol sodium sulfate and mineral oil free! I will try to find the complete list of ingredients, I was very impressed with them :yep:
This is without a doubt probably the BEST cream moisturizer I have EVER tried... EVER.

ETA: I have not tried this on wet hair as a leave in yet. I tried it on dry hair as a moisturizer and my hair feels amazing!!

Last edited:
oh yeah i saw the owner on oprah
she's what- 15 years old, a black girl, created the products because a relaxer made her hair fall out...

Looks very interesting. I love creme moisturizers and I find it tough to find a good one. When I'm by Walmart I will try it. Is it thick or watery? I prefer thick and creamy. And how does is smell? Seems like it would smell really nice.

Thanks for posting about this. I am actually in the market for a new leave-in because the one I was using my Qhemet was discontinued. :nono:

This one looks good. I am going to see if I can find it at Walmart sometime this week.

I want something that is water based but is creamy and slightly oily.

Thank you for the information , I've just decided that I will first finish all the products I have ...:sad::sad:

Looks very interesting. I love creme moisturizers and I find it tough to find a good one. When I'm by Walmart I will try it. Is it thick or watery? I prefer thick and creamy. And how does is smell? Seems like it would smell really nice.

I was wondering this too, and I like creamy moisturizers myself. I really don't need to try it because I have a staple moisturizer (ORS Carrot Oil), but it seems interesting.

Thanks for posting about this. I am actually in the market for a new leave-in because the one I was using my Qhemet was discontinued. :nono:

This one looks good. I am going to see if I can find it at Walmart sometime this week.

I would say that this descrirbes it! I reallllyyyy dislike stuff that coats my hair and makes it feel greasy so this gets a thumbs up!!

Temporary thread hijack:
Wait, what? Actually I saw this in your siggy earlier and went to their site and they say to sub the burdock root for the olive conditioner but they made it sound like it was a temporary supply problem. You're positive it's been discontinued? :perplexed

Back to scheduled programming:
So this is the line that that little girl developed? Dang, just when I posted in the "I've decided" thread that I wouldn't buy any more moisturizers. What's the consistency like? Oh, I see you say it is water based and creamy and a little oily. How would you compare the texture to NTM leave-in?

Thanks thinkpinkprincess for sharing that tidbit of information. I have been looking for a great natural, paraben and sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I love and use Aveda but sometimes a person just needs a little bit of a change from the norm.

I will order some now.

Cheers,
Snowbal2200:grin:

I keep saying I'm going to try other stuff from Eden. I LOVE the peppermint tea tree hair oil. It's so lovely. It not only has peppermint and tea tree oil in it, but it also has lovely ingredients like rosemary and other wonderfully lovely natural oils in it. I use it to massage my scalp and I loves the smell and the tingle I get. I've been lazy about mixing my own oils lately, so this is great for someone who wants the best of all the oils without having to buy them all and mix them all! LOVES IT!!!!

I just bought some. I do a lady's hair and her hair was really damaged and dry and brittle. She bought the moisturizer and now her hair looks healthy and supple. I tried it and its a keeper. Not oily but I can tell my hair is moisturized. Its very thick and creamy. I want to try the shampoo and con, but at 7 dollars a bottle, I'll have to use some of all this other stuff I got up first.

Temporary thread hijack:
Wait, what? Actually I saw this in your siggy earlier and went to their site and they say to sub the burdock root for the olive conditioner but they made it sound like it was a temporary supply problem. You're positive it's been discontinued? :perplexed

Back to scheduled programming:
So this is the line that that little girl developed? Dang, just when I posted in the "I've decided" thread that I wouldn't buy any more moisturizers. What's the consistency like? Oh, I see you say it is water based and creamy and a little oily. How would you compare the texture to NTM leave-in?

NTM didn't do much for my hair - this stuff is less watery than NTM, it's more heavy duty, but it still doesn't feel too greasy - I don't think I have ever used a moisturizer that had as perfect of a balance as this!

Dang I wonder if this would be too thick for my fine/thin hair...any thoughts on that?

I desperately need a good moisturizer lol. I'm having no luck.

Funny that you mentioned ORS Carrot oil - that used to be my staple too!! :grin:

Aww, man... you're making this sooooo hard! :lol: I thought I had my regimen down, but if you switched from ORS to this, I don't know... and I'm sure the stuff smells a lot better than Carrot Oil... and it's easier to get, it's right at Wal-Mart... :scratchch Is there somewhere I can get a sample?

I am about to go to Wal-Mart and put a little on my ends to see how I like it... :sekret: :look: :lachen: J/k.... I think...

Aww, man... you're making this sooooo hard! :lol: I thought I had my regimen down, but if you switched from ORS to this, I don't know... and I'm sure the stuff smells a lot better than Carrot Oil... and it's easier to get, it's right at Wal-Mart... :scratchch Is there somewhere I can get a sample?

I am about to go to Wal-Mart and put a little on my ends to see how I like it... :sekret: :look: :lachen: J/k.... I think...

LOL girl we think alike! :lachen: I confess that I opened it up to try the texture b4 I bought it.... :look:

but yes, it smells alot better than ORS Carrot oil!!

I tried it 2 months ago and it did not work for my hair.
My hair felt dry even after sealing with a oil.

Back