Guys and Cuddling

itismehmmkay

so...does it mean anything?

When a guy cuddles, does it mean that he cares or will he basically just cuddle with anybody?

Basically, an ex came over the other night and it was made clear that I just wanted to go to sleep w/ no :look: extra. So, we did just that and spooned all night.

Should I think anything of this? or just that we're comfortable w/ each other?

He wanted to sleep with you.

Basically most guys would be willing to sleep with any woman if she's attractive (especially if it's an ex gf, a girl "friend", or someone else he feels comfortable with).

Guys are just like that! LOL* :rolleyes: Does it mean anything?? Like as far as a possible relationship again in the future? Eh...maybe...maybe not. With guys you can never tell.

But it's good that you didn't sleep with him if you're not entertaining the idea of you two getting back together. Plus, it's always better to wait anyway IMO.

But I wouldnt' think too much about it. I'm sure if you had offered to do some "extra", he wouldn't have refused. :lol:

Again, if you're not serious about him in the future, or if you don't want some little "fling" on the side (no strings attached), then I wouldn't even go there and let him "cuddle" with you in the bed.

I think cuddling is more intimate that sex in most cases. A man can have sex with any woman but is most likey to cuddle with the woman he loves or cares about.

He is your ex, so there were some feeling there at one time. And it seems like you two still make love at times so I would assume that there is still some feelings there.

I think most women don't realize that men are just as needy as most women. They need to feel loved just like we do.

I think cuddling is more intimate that sex in most cases. A man can have sex with any woman but is most likey to cuddle with the woman he loves or cares about.

He is your ex, so there were some feeling there at one time. And it seems like you two still make love at times so I would assume that there is still some feelings there.

I think most women don't realize that men are just as needy as most women. They need to feel loved just like we do.

ITA......:yep:

So, that's the thing, we hadn't seen each other in almost 2yrs. And he was real respectable about it: like at one point he almost touched my leg, but then brought it back up to my waist.

I took the night as a nice intimate, caring moment. Part of me doesn't want to, b/c then...I'll think about us getting back together. I dont' know, I'm just playing it by ear now...eh.

So, that's the thing, we hadn't seen each other in almost 2yrs. And he was real respectable about it: like at one point he almost touched my leg, but then brought it back up to my waist.

I took the night as a nice intimate, caring moment. Part of me doesn't want to, b/c then...I'll think about us getting back together. I dont' know, I'm just playing it by ear now...eh.

I hope he's not playing mind games.:nono:

My guy friend said that most men hate cuddling and spooning: he says it gets too hot and it's uncomfortable. He then said guys do it just to hit it. :ohwell:

That being said, my ex said he loves cuddling with me because there's a deep connection there.

So either he wanted to get with you or he was really feeling you that night. Win-win situation for you!

I vow not to cuddle ever again!:perplexed :lachen:I had a serious cuddling session about a month ago and the damn guy has literally pulled away from me. He knew he wasnt getting sex from the jump because I had my period so I wonder what was up with that?

IMHO...girl, i think he was hoping to get some. i think he thought that once you were in bed that you would have an urge and give into it either some point during the night on in the morning. now if it was someone you were currently spending time with there may be possibility that he just wanted to be near you, but not after 2 years. or maybe he's been carying a torch for you all that time?

one of my guy friends says that he hates to just cuddle because the slightest touch would have him :pant: *ready for action* and :wallbash:.
lol :lachen:

I think cuddling is more intimate than sex in most cases. A man can have sex with any woman but is most likey to cuddle with the woman he loves or cares about.

I agree with you on all points made.

IMHO...girl, i think he was hoping to get some. i think he thought that once you were in bed that you would have an urge and give into it either some point during the night on in the morning. now if it was someone you were currently spending time with there may be possibility that he just wanted to be near you, but not after 2 years. or maybe he's been carying a torch for you all that time?

one of my guy friends says that he hates to just cuddle because the slightest touch would have him :pant: *ready for action* and :wallbash:.
lol :lachen:

ROTFLMAO :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I vow not to cuddle ever again!:perplexed :lachen:I had a serious cuddling session about a month ago and the damn guy has literally pulled away from me. He knew he wasnt getting sex from the jump because I had my period so I wonder what was up with that?

Resentment...maybe feeling like you have no regards for his needs and wants??? Maybe?

I don't think guys will cuddle with just anyone. You say this is your ex, so I would think that there may be something still there between the two of you. Or maybe it was just comforting and comfortable at the time. I wouldn't read anything serious into it though.

From my experience I think guys like to cuddle more than they liked to admit. Of course I like it too but Im never the initiater (sp?) plus maybe her guy just genuinely likes to cuddle too. People dont just cuddle to get sex, they cuddle after sex too.

Back