Guy I'm Talking To Trying To Make Me Jealous...

wGdM5.gif

Sounds like both of you are trying to make each other jealous. Making each other jealous and basically game playing is really not worth the time it takes, IMO. If you are looking for a real relationship, who has time for that?

I didn't try to make him jealous. I don't put all my eggs in one basket and I'm honest with every guy I'm talking to that there are others. His is more of trying to get a reaction out of me. I'm assuming it's due to insecurity but not sure

NVM. I was hoping for helpful serious responses.

Aw.... I'm sorry lovie. My .gif was for YOU to run away and to make you laugh a lil'. I've been on a .gif blitzkrieg. :lachen:

I personally do not like a man EVER trying to make a woman feel less then. It is immature and counter-productive. What he should be doing is making you feel like the star that you are.

And what bothered me is that he cannot seem to take it when you return the favor. I think you can do better than him.

I didn't try to make him jealous. I don't put all my eggs in one basket and I'm honest with every guy I'm talking to that there are others. His is more of trying to get a reaction out of me. I'm assuming it's due to insecurity but not sure
Ok, I see. I think it's smart that you are not putting all your eggs in one basket. In that case, if you think this guy is trying to make you jealous - yeah, that screams insecurity and immaturity.

Also, his comment about you're not the only one trying to be the only one. No ma'am. :nono: He would be dismissed.

Ok, I see. I think it's smart that you are not putting all your eggs in one basket. In that case, if you think this guy is trying to make you jealous - yeah, that screams insecurity and immaturity.

Also, his comment about you're not the only one trying to be the only one. No ma'am. :nono: He would be dismissed.

Oh that's a drake lyric. We are both obsessed with music so we quote a lot lol
But yeah I see what you are saying. But I can be a bit possessive so honestly I feel like I'd scare away a guy who was emotionally mature lol

Aw.... I'm sorry lovie. My .gif was for YOU to run away and to make you laugh a lil'. I've been on a .gif blitzkrieg. :lachen:

I personally do not like a man EVER trying to make a woman feel less then. It is immature and counter-productive. What he should be doing is making you feel like the star that you are.

And what bothered me is that he cannot seem to take it when you return the favor. I think you can do better than him.

Oh okay. No worries I'm just in a emotional mood today. I like everything about him except for this. I do want to bring it up the next time we talk and see how it goes.

Oh okay. No worries I'm just in a emotional mood today. I like everything about him except for this. I do want to bring it up the next time we talk and see how it goes.

I know the feeling, LOL! I've been in one too.

Good, I hope he realized how it makes you feel and takes the proper steps to avoid this coming up again.

Back