Guildelines for responding to personal phophecy - Especially for our Sister GN1G

star

I got this info about 9 years ago from a Pastor by the name of Dale Mast in Delaware. He and his Church flow in the phrophetic. They work in teams and while prophecing they record the prophecy with a walk man right at their mouths and immediately give you the tape with the instructions when they are done prophecing. I have posted the info below. The word they gave me was powerful and on time I still have today on tape and listen to it often.

Ladies pray for our sister GN1G so the devil will not come and try to steal her word from God. The word she was given fell on good ground her heart.:)

GUIDELINES FOR RESPONDING TO PERSONAL PROPHECY

1. Immediately write out your prophecy and meditate on it.

2. War a good warfare with your prophecy.
I Timothy 1:18 - This charge I commit to you, son Timothy, according to the prophecies previously made concerning you, that by them you may wage the good warfare.

3. Be diligent and faithful. Don’t give up because things don’t happen like we thought, or in the time frame we expected.
I Timothy 4:14 - Do not neglect the gift that is in you, which was given to you by prophecy with the laying on of the hands of the eldership.
I Thes. 5:19-21 - Do not quench the Spirit. Do not despise prophecies. Test all things, hold fast what is good.

4. Review your prophecy with your spiritual covering (Pastor/Eldership). Your Pa4tor is a source of caring input into your life with regard to prophecy, particularly in relationship to the timing of certain words being fulfilled. It should be noted that personal prophecy does not replace the need for pastoral counsel and oversight, and that receiving, a valid, genuine word from the Lord is not a license to become independent and return home feeling spiritually superior Prophecy is one way we can know the will of God. Pastoral counsel is another complimentary way and the two should flow together.

5. Don’t take immediately action on a word without confirmation and counsel from your Pastor/Eldership. God’s process for prophetic fulfillment is usually later than we would expect. God is never in a hurry, but He is always on time. God is not moved by our frustration or an urgency we might feel to fulfill our prophecy.
Heb 6:1 1&12- And we desire that each one of you show the same diligence to the full assurance of hope until the end, that you do not become sluggish, but imitate those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

6. Prove every word with Biblical principles and a witness of the spirit. God will not speak a prophetic word that is contradictory to the written Logos Word of the Bible.
Romans 8:16 - The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God. Deut. 19:15 - . . . A matter must be established in the mouths of 2 or 3 witnesses.

7. Remember, prophecies are always conditional.
James 1:22 - But be doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. Heb. 4:2 - For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.

Last edited:
Thanks a million this helps. My spirit leaped to high heaven when the pastor gave me the word I was on a natural high for hours.

gn1g said:
Thanks a million this helps. My spirit leaped to high heaven when the pastor gave me the word I was on a natural high for hours.
There is absolutely nothing like a word from God. We love our daddy. He is such an awesome, awesome God.:D

star said:
There is absolutely nothing like a word from God. We love our daddy. He is such an awesome, awesome God.:D

Star, how can I ever thank you for being the woman of God that you are. This was right on time. I received a word, on September 25, (last Fall) and the 'word' was on time.

This message that you've shared on the prophetic, is confirmation of what God is preparing and annointing me for.

Thank you again for your loving obedience to the Holy Spirit. Please don't ever hesitate to flow in your calling and annointing as God would have it. For you are being used of Him...not your flesh...

Loving blessings, "Shimmie..." :)

ShimmieGirl said:
Star, how can I ever thank you for being the woman of God that you are. This was right on time. I received a word, on September 25, (last Fall) and the 'word' was on time.

This message that you've shared on the prophetic, is confirmation of what God is preparing and annointing me for.

Thank you again for your loving obedience to the Holy Spirit. Please don't ever hesitate to flow in your calling and annointing as God would have it. For you are being used of Him...not your flesh...

Loving blessings, "Shimmie..." :)
AMEN!!! So glad it has bless you God does not make a mistake.:)
Watch out world her comes another dynamic woman of God,
Ms. Shimmiegirl.

Back