Guidance/Answer/Assistance NEEDED.. Porious/Frizzy Hair...

AnjelLuvs

So I have very porous, I think that is what it is called... so my hair gets frizzy like no bodies businessness... i am looking for treatments and/or any suggestions to improve my hair...

I am currently texlaxed.. 4a/b fine hair

Oh dear! I feel your pain. I have very frizzy hair too but mine was located in my crown root area. It drove me mad! What I ended up doing was drenching my hair in moisture. I would deep condition every other day and would always sleep with Hawaiian Silky14-1. Finally after 3 weeks, it calmed down. I wash my hair everyday and I'm sure that was the culprit. Now I cowash everyday and my hair loves the moisture.

As far as your porosity issues, try protein. If you're a natural, maybe just go with protein laden coditioners. If you're relaxed, try Aphogee. HTH

@esthi77, thanks for reply I am gonna give that a try... I have starting an aphogee treatment, but wanted to get more options... I plan to focus on this all winter so next summer is not such an issue... Lol... also going to wash more often, and do those oil treatments just in another thread

this summer I would get hair done and by EOD a big frizz ball, like I never went to Salon...

Maybe try henna or cassia -- both make your hair smoother. (Use cassia if you don't want your hair red.) Mehandi.com sells both and has lots of info.

I have fine and porous hair as well. My suggestion is incorporate ACV into your regimen. It's helped my hair a lot. I use naptural85's mix currently, but there is a recent thread on here where Nonie offers some of her amazing advice. I think it's about dipping hair in ACV or leaving it in. HTH.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

^^^ Nonie's recipe was 1 tblsp acv to 8 cups(64oz) water. I did it just last week on my transitioning hair and it worked like a charm. The 2 textures cooperated with each other much more than normal. My hair was almost instantly smooth and moisturized, and finger detangling was a breeze, which is something I can NEVER do after a wash and air dry on 12 months post hair.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=565569

I use Aphogee 2 Step, Roux PC and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle rose to keep my moisture/protein in check.

Back