Growth

I’m a slow grower as well. I normally get 3-4 inches a year. It can be frustrating, which is why I’ve stopped doing frequent length checks. At the end of the day as long as I’m retaining and slowly growing I’m happy. My new motto is “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it”… and I mean that literally. My hair is not broke, it’s healthy, it grows (albeit slowly), so what am I trying to fix, what exactly am I mad about?

I’ve been at this long enough to know, that my hair will not grow any faster than what it’s genetically predisposed to do. However, I do intend to ensure that I’m doing everything possible to get my maximum growth rate. Which is all any of us can really do.

Genetically speaking some people just have slow growing hair, and I’m one of them. That doesn’t mean I’m doomed to be NL, SL, or even BSL forever…that just means it’s going to take a little longer to get to my ultimate long hair goal.

100% in agreement with what Charmtreese said.

This is as real as it gets folks!

I’m a slow grower as well. I normally get 3-4 inches a year. It can be frustrating, which is why I’ve stopped doing frequent length checks. At the end of the day as long as I’m retaining and slowly growing I’m happy. My new motto is “If it isn’t broke, don’t fix it”… and I mean that literally. My hair is not broke, it’s healthy, it grows (albeit slowly), so what am I trying to fix, what exactly am I mad about?

I’ve been at this long enough to know, that my hair will not grow any faster than what it’s genetically predisposed to do. However, I do intend to ensure that I’m doing everything possible to get my maximum growth rate. Which is all any of us can really do.

Genetically speaking some people just have slow growing hair, and I’m one of them. That doesn’t mean I’m doomed to be NL, SL, or even BSL forever…that just means it’s going to take a little longer to get to my ultimate long hair goal.

Back