Growth Update!!

Ayeshia

Hey ya'll Ayeshia Here. I'm in the braid challenge and wanted to show you guys some of the growth that Ive gotten since Feb 19, 2004 till March 26. Im still in braids, But now I can see how much my hair is growing in at the root. This a great way for me to document growth because since Im natural my hair is very curly and in order to see length I would have to blow it out which is obviously not good for my hair. However Im dying to take these suckers out!!!!!
mad.gif
Come take a look if you have time
wink.gif

You've got a lot of growth Ayeshia! I can't wait tose your progress when you take those braids out. HHG
smile.gif

You've got a lot of growth Ayeshia! I can't wait to see your progress when you take those braids out. HHG
smile.gif

Thanks everyone!!!!!..I am SO SO SO SO SO ready to take these dumb braids out...I guess thats why they call it a challenge in the first place

My girlfriend has those same kind of braids and has about the same amount of new growth. I think its the HF37 i think shes on her fourth or fifth week.

[ QUOTE ]
YuNg said:
My girlfriend has those same kind of braids and has about the same amount of new growth. I think its the HF37 i think shes on her fourth or fifth week.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was thinking about getting the HF37, but I dont want to pay the money because Im not that consistant with taking vitamins. I take them when I remember and thats about twice a week
laugh.gif

Back