Growth update *NEW PICS*

[ QUOTE ]
Irresistible said:
your hair is totally thick , lovely and healthy...and as long as its healthy that means growth shall folllow....sometimes i wanna cut my hair just to have thick ends like you have

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree 100 percent. I think your hair is lovely, Ms. Cat Eyed Cutie.....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

I've never used it in the summer... I'd gonna get one of those little gadgets that reads the % of humidity in the air (I think it's called a hygrometer) and make sure my room is kept between 40-50%... so I may end up using it in the summer.

[ QUOTE ]
Cat_Eyed_Cutie said:
I've never used it in the summer... I'd gonna get one of those little gadgets that reads the % of humidity in the air (I think it's called a hygrometer) and make sure my room is kept between 40-50%... so I may end up using it in the summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

ive never heard of this...i dont care when my hair is in a pony tail, how much moisture is in the air...but im runnin from it the rest of the time....poof galore....but you wont have dry hair thats for sure...especially if your using a humectant, drawing the moisture to it
smile.gif

CEC your hair looks great ...Nice and healthy! Keep up the good work and it will pay off.

Back