Growth from using Tiiva's Growth Serum

Coffee

I used Tiiva's Growth for about 4-6 weeks before I relaxed on Saturday. I knew I had new growth, but was surprised after relaxing. I just checked to see when I took the picture I have posted in my signature page and it was July 3rd. I didn't start using Tiiva's until around July 13th. So, the signature picture can be used as my starting point; and I relaxed on August 26th, so it's about 6 weeks growth.

Last edited:
Nope, didn't think about taking one.

ETA: I just checked to see when I took the picture I have posted in my signature page and it was July 3rd. I didn't start using Tiiva's until around July 13th. So, the signature picture can be used as my starting point; and I relaxed on August 26th, so it's about 6 weeks growth.

Last edited:
I really like it, seems to be filling in my temples, edges, and nape.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using HTC Glacier

Wow! Compared to your siggy pic, that's a LOT of growth! Congrats! :yay:

looks good OP :)

funny thing about these growth aides tho, unless you're quite specific w/ before and after regimen and pics it's hard to track your growth and harder still to confirm the growth you got was specifically from the growth aides.

sounds like you like the results so if you're going to keep using it might be a good idea to start a journal. this wouldn't be just for public purposes (cuz really if you like what you're doing and the results it doesn't matter who isn't convinced) but moreso for your own purposes so you can optimize your results.

i would suggest: documenting your regimen before and after the serum, identifying average growth before and after serum, using this new image as your starting pic, being clear as to whether it's 4 OR 6 wks duration that gave you the 1" growth, for future pics using same angle and hair (air dried? flat ironed? etc)

good luck! hope your growth continues :)

looks good OP :)

funny thing about these growth aides tho, unless you're quite specific w/ before and after regimen and pics it's hard to track your growth and harder still to confirm the growth you got was specifically from the growth aides.

sounds like you like the results so if you're going to keep using it might be a good idea to start a journal. this wouldn't be just for public purposes (cuz really if you like what you're doing and the results it doesn't matter who isn't convinced) but moreso for your own purposes so you can optimize your results.

i would suggest: documenting your regimen before and after the serum, identifying average growth before and after serum, using this new image as your starting pic, being clear as to whether it's 4 OR 6 wks duration that gave you the 1" growth, for future pics using same angle and hair (air dried? flat ironed? etc)

good luck! hope your growth continues :)

Thanks for your suggestions, however that's too much trouble for me:lachen:.
I have an idea of where my hair was before I started using Tiiva's and I have an idea of how much growth I received. I'm just trying to see how long I can grow my hair......once again for me. I also know that Tiiva was the only thing I did differently or used differently.

Coffee

Thanks for posting the site. You said you've used it for about a month, right? How often did/do you apply to your scalp? Is it heavy? I notice there are a lot of OTHER oils mixed into this one. Lots of questions, but you've got me curious.

Did you order the deep conditioner as well?

Thanks in advance.

@Coffee

Thanks for posting the site. You said you've used it for about a month, right? How often did/do you apply to your scalp? Is it heavy? I notice there are a lot of OTHER oils mixed into this one. Lots of questions, but you've got me curious.

Did you order the deep conditioner as well?

Thanks in advance.

I use it every other day and it is a tad heavy. I don't work outside of the house, so it's okay for me. You can see the sulfur settled at the bottom, so I always have to shake it to dissolve the sulfur. I ordered the DC, but I haven't used it yet.

I co-wash or poo 2 x per week, lite protein 1 x per week, steam 2 x per week, clarify 1x per month and since I started using Juicy, I can wrapp without using heat and my hair comes out great. I hope this helps :yep:.

I really like/love Tiiva's Oil too! I use it regularly.:yep: It has fast become one of my favorite growth oils. Still Lurves My Hydratherma Naturals too.:lick: Anyway, Tiiva is also very good. I'm taking Nioxin and doing other things so I can't really contribute things totally to Tiiva, but I will say it is a very nice Oil.

Oh, & No itching. mcgheeola could you be sensitive to Sulfur? Have you looked at the ingredients listed in the description to see if there is anything that could potentially be causing your itchiness?

Last edited:
How does this product smell? Everything with sulfur in it has a strong smell. Is this any different?
IDareT'sHair how does it compare to Claudie's growth elixir?

...If I buy one more daggone sulfur mix!! :drunk:

How does this product smell? Everything with sulfur in it has a strong smell. Is this any different?
@IDareT'sHair how does it compare to Claudie's growth elixir?

...If I buy one more daggone sulfur mix!! :drunk:

LaidBak Hi Cuz!:grin:

It's a light Herbal Scent.:yep: It's nice actually. It's 'lighter' IMO than Claudie's Exlir. It's good.

Another one I've been 'experimenting' with is Camille Rose Growth Exlir (so check that one out too) and they have a 15% discount = mnh1 if you spend over $20.00.

@LaidBak Hi Cuz!:grin:

It's a light Herbal Scent.:yep: It's nice actually. It's 'lighter' IMO than Claudie's Exlir. It's good.

Another one I've been 'experimenting' with is Camille Rose Growth Exlir (so check that one out too) and they have a 15% discount = mnh1 if you spend over $20.00.

Well now....lighter scent than Claudie's...and Coffee got excellent results...
*sigh* I guess I'm gonna break down and try it. I would like to be full CBL by the end of the year. I'm gonna need all the help I can get.

@LaidBak I have not purchased the Claudie Exlir in 'Unscented'.

However, I have gotten the Temple Balm Revitalizer in unscented and it's non-offensive.:yep:

I think the Tiiva and the Camille Rose is non-offensive or lightly scented (whichever you prefer) both are a Light Herbal.

You can put it in your Notes to Tiiva. She's very accomodating. Tell her to make it as lightly scented as possible. I'm sure she'd do it.:grin:

@LaidBak I have not purchased the Claudie Exlir in 'Unscented'.

However, I have gotten the Temple Balm Revitalizer in unscented and it's non-offensive.:yep:

I think the Tiiva and the Camille Rose is non-offensive or lightly scented (whichever you prefer) both are a Light Herbal.

You can put it in your Notes to Tiiva. She's very accomodating. Tell her to make it as lightly scented as possible. I'm sure she'd do it.:grin:

Girl please, its too late for that. :lachen: I ordered it ten minutes ago. LoL! I had one hand in my hair and one hand on the keyboard clicking through paypal. Coffee's pictures had me convinced.

Last edited:
Back