Growing Like Crazy!!!

DDHair

Okay, as of yesterday, I have had my individual braids for 1 month. But way before my month arrived, I was experiencing a tremendous amount of growth. I am going natural so I think my braids are looking a little shabby because of the different textures, but at my scalp, my hair is thick. I never experienced this amount of growth with braids and I say with braids, because my growth seems to be more noticeable. My hair is probably an inch or more all over now. I started out with my Surge, protein and hair shakes, but as of the past 2 or 3 weeks (because of schedule changes), I have just been using Surge, my Gueye Antiseptic Braid Spray, and my Gueye Fast Grow Oil (compliments of Renuherbs.com). I would have expected my braids to start looking bad because of new growth after about 2 months, but I never would have expected my roots to be so thick after 4 weeks! And to think all you could see was scalp when I got them done, because they were so freaking tight. Plus I do the scalp massages. I can't wait to see results when I take them down and post pics.

Congratulations!
dance7.gif

Congrats on all the growth
smile.gif
I'm braided up now too and also growing like crazy. Hopefully I'll be at the same point by the time I reach the month mark too...

Back