Growing Hair Using Protective Styles

FashionistaNY

Interesting.

Wearing scarves and head wraps are good in protecting your hair.Straw hats that allows your scalp to breathe during the humidity and hats throughout the summer seasons are also protective styles.Braids extensions protect the hair and will be good hair growth investment if the extensions are not put in very tight. When your hai r reaches shouder length, its the most vulnerable since it will be making contact with your clothes. This is the time to wear your hair off the shoulders. When the hair grows at least 3-4 inches past the shoulders, it is not so vulnerable to break.

The ends of your hair will not be sweeping against your clothing but will be more than likely laying on your clothes.Avoid curling your ends under during this time.

and I found this picture on the site, isn't she a member here?

naturaldensmall.jpg

yes I believe that she is a member of our site. She is also so correct. My hair is just reaching my shirt collar and I think that wearing it up a couple of days per week will help me a great deal.

Now I actually have to do it.

I wonder if she means curling the hair under when it's below shoulder length, brings it back to the shoulder length dilemma of hair rubbing against the clothes... I haven't thought about that before.

Back