GrowAfroHairLong.com....?

Gr8ness83

I used to go back and forth between this website and growafrohairlong.com when I began my hhj many years ago. I have decided to do the Crown and Glory method this year and I have tried to pull up this site but I cannot find it. Did the website change or did Robin shut it down...? Does anyone know what happened to the website? It was soo good and informational. I think she was the first AA woman I saw with hair that long, I used to watch the video of her showing her hair length after 2 years of the Crown and Glory method when I needed a reason to stay on track...lol

I thought she shut it down and charges for the information now.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

Awww man! I found that site before finding LHCF.

Picked up a lot of good tips from there. But haven't been on the site since 2008 I think.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

I thought she shut it down and charges for the information now.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y

That's kind of crappy and really quite stupid. All of the information that was on her site could be found here , Blackhair Care media ( I actually think I have that name wrong but you know what I am talking about), a general web search or the thousands of hair blogs on the internet. The only thing that was on the site that was worth paying for was her braid spray and other products and even those had mixed reviews. I guess she got a little greddy...:nono:

Awww man! I found that site before finding LHCF.

Picked up a lot of good tips from there. But haven't been on the site since 2008 I think.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

Me too, I remember finding it when I was deployed to Baghdad in 2006. Then I found this site and BC'd. I had relaxed my natural hair a couple months prior and I BC'd about a month after being a member of this site. That's something I would NEVER do again. I'm proud to be able to say that I BC'd but it's not something that I want to do again..... lol Oh well, another site bites the dust...

That's kind of crappy and really quite stupid. All of the information that was on her site could be found here , Blackhair Care media ( I actually think I have that name wrong but you know what I am talking about), a general web search or the thousands of hair blogs on the internet. The only thing that was on the site that was worth paying for was her braid spray and other products and even those had mixed reviews. I guess she got a little greddy...:nono:

Me too, I remember finding it when I was deployed to Baghdad in 2006. Then I found this site and BC'd. I had relaxed my natural hair a couple months prior and I BC'd about a month after being a member of this site. That's something I would NEVER do again. I'm proud to be able to say that I BC'd but it's not something that I want to do again..... lol Oh well, another site bites the dust...

That is what the ladies on here said. It is everywhere for free why charge now? This must have been at least 2 and a half years ago at least.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Who s gonna pay for something that can be found in thousands of hair articles/blogs/websites such as this one?
Especially now that she put down her website ,I ,for instance have no idea what her name,it seems kinda silly.

Back