growafrohairlong.com

writtenthought

Has anyone had any problems with not recieving their orders. They will not return my emails, and the shipping email address is not even valid. So I have had to email Robin. I have no other way to get in contact with them. The 800 number just gives you the 2 email address. Any suggestions?

Yeah girl,
About 3 years ago, I was transitioning at the time and tried to order the afro detangler. They took my money and never sent anything, never answered my calls or any of my one million emails:nono:. I sent a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and chalked it up:ohwell:

I also emailed Robin and she never responded either.

Last edited:
Yep,

Placed an order on the 9th of May. Recieved an email stating the order would be shipped out on the 21st. I emailed Robin a couple of times but she never came back to me which, I consider bad business,

It wasn't all bad as, just when I was going to email her last week asking for a refund, I came home to my order which she had shipped.

So, my advice to you is, give it another week before contacting her, your order may appear.

Sorry to hear about your experience, I ordered from the UK and she did say it would take up to 6 weeks (it did) but I got through with no problems this is almost a year and a half ago though...

This is my 2nd time ordering. The first time I got my package with no problem. They ship 1-2 weeks for the US. I received an email last monday saying my package would be shipped. I never received the follow up email that suppose to contain the tracking number.

I placed an order on May 8th and didn't receive the product until June 16th. I received a follow up email stating that my order would be shipped on May 21st, but I never got the third email with the tracking number.

I emailed Robin and complained about not having my order etc; then she sent out my package.

Robin just replied. She aplogized and said that I should of received my package by now. She said she sent another today and that I may get 2 and to keep them both. I really love the afro detangler. So I hope the customer services issue will be fixed.

Last edited:
Back