Grow Scarf

A.Marie

Has anyone heard or tried the satin scarf that has the super reconstructor growth activator that is supposed to make your hair grow? I saw it in the beauty store and was wondering if it was a gimmick.

Andreaetta said:
Has anyone heard or tried the satin scarf that has the super reconstructor growth activator that is supposed to make your hair grow? I saw it in the beauty store and was wondering if it was a gimmick.
it sounds like a gimmick but you never know until you try...

lol anyone try it?

if your talking about the christina magic scarf then yes I've been using it for about a week. but I only bought it cuz I needed a satin scarf to combat this dry winter air and that was all that they had at sally's. If my hair were to have a growth spurt I would attribute it to my personal "braid and wrap my hair everynight" personal challenge which I think is starting to work. Also I don't believe in magic ;) There was a thread about these not too long ago again if this is the scarf you're talking about, I could bump it up for you...

I was thinking the same thing. I got one a long time ago but I was also moisterizing and wrapping daily.

Andreaetta said:

Ok, I haven't read any other responses, but I went shopping for a durag to tie my hair down at night and I bought this "grow scarf".

All I can say is that I did not see anything out of the ordinary when I used the scarf.:lol:

What a con.:lachen:

I have a "Grow Scarf".....it's made of silk and is blue with red and white stars.....If I tie my hair up everynight with it, my hair is guaranteed to grow.........uhhh did I forget mention that ANY SILK/SATIN SCARF can be a "GROW SCARF" if you use it everynight!!!!!! :lachen: I'm sure WE ALL have "GROW SCARVES"......... :grin: What a bunch of hoopla!!!!!!

It is Hoopla :lol:

Playing on the emotions of women who are looking for anything to help them grow their hair. I fell for it and lemme tell ya..It DOESNT work, especially if you arent taking care of your hair already anyways ..

I say if you really think about it, if you use the right scarf, they are all growth scarves, because most stop your hair from rubbing when you sleep and keep moisture in your hair..JMO tho :D

I remember using this a couple of years ago, it was aighhttt:ohwell: . THe only thing that it did was keep my hair smooth and kept the moisture in but you can get that with any satin/silk scarf or you can sleep on a satin or silk pillow. Please don't waste your time and money:cool:

Don't talk about me cause I bought this...LOL, the satin scarf I bought off ebay is better that that thing and it slips off my head at night, just like someone else said any satin scarf is a grow scarf...

I just bought one and read the package. I only bought it because it was the cheapest satin scarf at the bss. But they dont really grow your hair. It just has moisturizers inside the scarf. So when you wear the scarf, it "keeps your hair moisturized" and that way you retain your length that you have already and therefore you are supposed to "think" that your hair is growing. It's just another gimmick. :ohwell:

Its just a regular scarf. They come in the satin scarfs and satin caps. I have both and use em everynight. I didn't buy it for the super grow conditioning stuff that they claim is it in. That's non sense. C'mon a scarf? To grow hair? Ummm no. Try again. But if u need a scarf/satin cap to sleep in thats what they got at the BSS.

I saw these in Sally's and I was skeptical about their "Super Grow" powers, but I was curious nonetheless. I'm just afraid to put some weird "grow formula" on my hair. The info on the package was too shady for moi. :perplexed

I saw this the other day in Sally's. I don't think the scarf works, its just a waste of money and time.

The growth promise is a gimmick, but the scarves are handy.

I bought 4 of these a couple years ago. They are smooth and cheap at Sally's. I toss mine in the wash, so whatever the manufacturer sprayed on them is gone by now.

Gotta get some more soon. I lost the last one last week...

Back