Greetings!

Re: Regimen

Hey Lucky

(You sure among 1000 sistahs
wink.gif
) It's great to have a male on board. Don't worry we ain't forgotten ya Nikos.

Your diet and regimen sounds amazing. Kinda puts me to shame, but nevertheless your hair is beautiful. Sorry to hear about the emergency family health issue, I hope it gets better real soon. Good Luck with your future pursuit in psychiatry for the deaf and all other future endeavours.

Pics

Hey Lucky,
When I requested u to post your pics I wasn't expecting u to do it today....u are really cool
cool.gif
...& a cutie too
wink.gif

Thanks for sharing...

Now, about that hair of yours.....
shocked.gif
it's absolutely beautiful. I loooove your "wash & wear" style.

How long are u gonna let it grow?

Keep up the awesome work
smile.gif

God Bless,
Peachtree

Re: Pics

Welcome Lucky! Stay away from Allandra, she's the product pusha! LOL Don't try and deny it. You be
tongue.gif
oke: (dang it, can't get the pokey smiley) people!
laugh.gif
I be watching you
sekret.gif

Welcome, Welcome!

Your hair is gorgeous, and I was just about to start grilling you for your routine when I saw that you posted it
laugh.gif

I love your hair, and your posts already read great, your personality really seems to shine through in them!! Keep on posting and again, welcome!
laugh.gif

Re: Statch

LOL, that's right Adrienne!. It had happened a few times before with some of my older sister's friends. I treated my sister to a movie one night and when we were in line for tickets they tried to pick up on me, not realizing that my sister and I were even related because we have different fathers (although still look remarkably similar in facial features). Once they learned I was 16 at the time, they backed off. Some of them still call me "Jail Bait" for obvious reasons, even though I am now "legal."

Re: Protein

I eat a lot of food that has natural soy protein in place of the more dangerous alternatives (fatty things and whatnot) so I get my protein from a number of sources.

Hey, I am glad to be around so many great caring people who work so hard to care for their hair, and being around more than 1000 women is fine by me! Thanks for the positive thoughts regarding my future as well as my family issue and hope it works out in the best for all of us.

Re: Length

I'll let it grow as long as I can for a long period of time; I haven't yet determined when the end will be or if it shall ever come but I'm fine with life as-is. Thanks for the compliment; I'm not all that, a bag of chips, a jar of salsa and a case of soda but it's nice to hear others appreciate me.

Re: Length

Hey Lucky
wave.gif

Your hair looks amazing! Welcome to the board!

It's nice to see a guy (with such a great smile and beautiful hair) who's not stuck on himself! Your pictures radiate with happiness
up.gif

Welcome to the board young man!
smile.gif

Welcome to the board Lucky! you sound like a wonderful upbeat guy! Love your pics! simply beautiful! I love guys with long hair! especially well taken care of hair! I'm trying to figure out how to get my sons to want to take care of their hair also and not just wash and go. right now everytime I put anything besides water on their hair I get "eww! whats that!"

Hi and welcome. I'm new myself.
Your hair is georgeous.

Thanks for the conditioner/astringent idea. I'll have to try it. LOL--its so funny to get hair advice from a man; my husband dosen't have a clue. I guess this board will be full of suprises.
wave.gif

welcome lucky
wave.gif
yo hair is absolutly gorgous!! how long did it take u to grow it from the three inch ringlets to the 20inch ones?? also how much growth do u think u get a month??

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment! I learned how to do it myself by reading these boards and taking cues from my stylists and folks at my agency.

Yeah, the astringent/conditioner idea isn't my own but it is most certainly effective. I love the tingling sensation on my scalp and it prevents my hair from drying out as well.

-shock- man i hate seeing men with longer hair than me
frown.gif
lol im toyin with u, welcome lucky!!! u gon love it hea...

share its good to share :smirks: THE HAIR! lol, u r a all around pretty bwoi. And u seem very down to earth and what not...

WELCOMEEEEEE

Back