Great Salon in New York!!!!

Nice

Ladies I am really not kidding when I tell this is one of the best hair salons that I have ever step foot in.

1. It was extremely clean
2. They use top of the line products (keracare, elucence, design essentials, biolage, etc.) instead on using some no name shampoo to wash your hair.
3. The owner and stylist is really good. He is definitely into making you hair healthy (I think that he is a little scissor happy b/c he told me to consider getting some layers so that my hair will look fuller). I told him that my main concern is achieving healthy longer hair, then we can worry about a style.

It is the first time I went to a salon and was not tempted to break out some of my own products and I like that. Maybe that will help me spend less on products
look.gif
. We will have to have a serious discussion about my "trims" though. If he relaxes like Marcia from Lavarhairdesigns, he will definitely be a keeper for me.

All the ladies that go to him walk out with nice bouncy hair. I just did a wash-n-set, no blow out. He used the Design Essentials Therapeutic Rx shampoo for dry itch scalp and the he put the DE Stimualtion Moisturizing Conditioner on my scalp and roots and the Reconstructive conditioner one the rest of my hair and then put me under the dryer for 20 minutes. He then puts a liquid leave-in and sealed my hair with Biosilk Silk Therapy. No more than 5 strands of hair came out of my head during my roller set. I think that the next time I go to him, I will use smaller rollers because I hair was totally straight 2 days later.

BTW, I paid $30 for this service and I thought that I was well worth it
smile.gif

HoneyRockette, when we get our hair done together I think that we should go to this guy!
smile.gif

Girl, it would be a troop for you.

The name of the salon is:
Healthy Hair
161 Rockaway Ave in Valley Stream New York

It less that 5 minutes from Green Acres Mall .

BTW, the guy is Puerto Rican.

I love New York! But I will be moving to Jersey in the next two years. The houses are too expensive here (I know off topic).

Anyway, I will still troop it to this salon
driver.gif

Back