Great research news on hair loss and shedding

Faith

Hi All.

I decided to share with all of you this info. I found in a book my mom has by Maureen Kennedy Salaman called "All Your Health Questions Answered". It has a blurb about Silica and I quote " Studies in the former Soviet Union have revealed a slowing of hair loss through silica therapy, and that organic silica added to shampoos will <font color="red"> prevent baldness, stimulate healthier hair growth and assure beautiful shine, luster and strength</font>. Biochemist Klaus Kaufman, Ph.D., has persoanlly added silica to his shampoo on a regular basis and says he has <font color="red"> effectively stopped further hair loss</font>. He is also applying it externally to <font color="red">regrow already lost hair </font>. He has a book called "Silica the Forgotten Nutrient". I went ahead and bought some silica and started using it today ( in my proven oil mixture...20 drops). I guess I'll update in a months' time. If anyone else uses it please post an update as well. Thanks /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Good info. It's always nice when we get reinforcements such as this. What type of silica are u adding to your mixture. Is it from the capsules?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
What type of silica are u adding to your mixture. Is it from the capsules?

[/ QUOTE ] I would like to know also. I want to try this on my kitchen area. /images/graemlins/look.gif

Clever woman Cathy or just a coincidence? She may have added it at the time for the shine factor.the silica is way at the bottom though. Ah well, more reason to love my UBH!! It also has royal bee jelly. wonder what that does.... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Back