Great Product Alert!!! J/A/S/O/N Hair care!!!

Nita81

Anyone in here use J/A/S/O/N hair care products??? I have and they're awesome!!!:) I have the Jason Natural Sea Kelp Shampoo/Conditioner, Jason Jojoba Shampoo/Conditioner, Jason Organic Thin to Thick Gel, Jason Thin to Thick Hairspray, and the Jason Botanical Hairspray.

The shampoos are really nice. They don't contain lauryl/laureth sulfates, so they don't dry your hair out.

The conditioners smell really nice and create great slip.

No alcohol in the gel or hairsprays.

You can get them at WholeFoods, local health grocer, or health section at the local supermarket in your area.

Online:
http://www.jasoncosmetics.com/
http://www.a1supplements.com/manufacturer.aspx?ManufacturerId=114

Atlanta
WholeFoods on Briarcliff
WholeFoods on E. Ponce
Sevananda in Little Five Points www.sevananda.com

HTH

I found some J/A/S/O/N shampoo at the 99 cent store and LOVE it. They only had one kind, EFA or Essential Fatty Acid shampoo. It's amazing. So moisturizing. It has a different feel in my hand unlike any shampoo I've ever used. I bought all they had but gave many of them to my clients.

I'd buy full price though. I actually put off my no, low poo plans after I got this poo.

P1

Resident LHCF Jason pusher checking in :lol: I'm seriously a Jason addict. They have the best poos and cons! My faves are Biotin and Sea Kelp. There are so many I still want to try though.

BlackCardinal said:
Resident LHCF Jason pusher checking in :lol: I'm seriously a Jason addict. They have the best poos and cons! My faves are Biotin and Sea Kelp. There are so many I still want to try though.

I love their shampoos!!! They get the job done without stripping your hair!!!

I use JASON Biotin Shampoo **** STAPLE **** and every once and a while I will use the JASON SEA KELP moisturizing conditioner. Both of these are great products !

I have the Jason's Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner. I love it. I also use the Sea Kelp Shampoo and Conditioner.

I wouldn't mind trying the Jojoba Shampoo and conditioner. I'm gonna be on the lookout for those.

Back