Great Pomade at Big Lots for $1.49~!

Leslie_C

Wow! I cant believe I found this stuff, its the best pomade Ive found and it was only 1.49! Its called SG (Salon Grafix) Professional Hair Pomade Styling Creme for Super Hold. The great thing about it is it is super easy to apply(not too thick) and it give a SOFT hold and GREAT shine! The second ingredient is Hydrogenated castor oil and it also has glycerin so Im assuming thats why it makes my hair so shiny and soft. My hair is sort of light brownish so its hard to get it to shine but I swear its shining like bling bling. Im going to go back and buy every bottle I can find! This stuff will be great for buns and updos! probably even braidouts! I figured I would try it bc what did I have to lose for less than $2, and was amazed at how great this stuff is. I love it! Im more amazed by this product than many Ive spent lots of money on.

Just wanted to give the heads up if u happen to see it there. gotta love Big Lots!

Thanks for the heads up, I needed something to do after work, I have an hour to kill before Pilates class, now I can head to Big Lots and hunt for this.

Back