Great invention!!!

Chakira

Whoever invented the kinky ponytail is a genious!!! i have been asking in hair stores forever about one to no avail until yesterday. I found one (finally!!) and it absolutely matches my hair texture, since i never hotcomb my hair all the way straight. i used to be embarrassed /images/graemlins/nono.gif putting a long silky, shiny pony when my hair was not shiny or silky. I am soo happy i could go on for days!!!! has anyone else tried this? btw, the kind that i bought had 2 ponytails in it for 10 bucks...good deal! ...can u tell i'm excited?!? : /images/graemlins/clap.gif

kinky ponies, nah i never heard of it. but that is good if you are a natural. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hi Chakira, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've seen the kinky ponytails in beauty supply stores, and they do look very realistic. I'm glad you found one!! And yes, I can tell that you are very excited!! Good for you! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

maaaan /images/graemlins/smirk.gif here's a fine example of why i'm livin in the wrong country, unless i order things online then i'm doomed to a life of jacked up hair dos coz none of the great products u got over there are sold here /images/graemlins/frown.gif

ngaa /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pebbles said:
Hi Chakira, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I've seen the kinky ponytails in beauty supply stores, and they do look very realistic. I'm glad you found one!! And yes, I can tell that you are very excited!! Good for you! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I looked around for ones of these. Can someone post a pic? Thanks!

Back