Great discovery

BlackHairDiva

Ladies, I've been stressing a lot more than usual about work and other things going on in my life. I was looking for some scriptures and found this information. I hope it will help others who are also going through anxiety.

The unfruitfulness of Worry
Matthew 13:22
22 The seed falling among the thorns refers to someone who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke the word, making it unfruitful.

Jesus commands us not to worry.
Luke 21:34

34 “Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap.

How to face impossible situations
Joshua 1:8

8 Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.

How to face trials
James 1:2

Trials and Temptations

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds,

1 Thessalonians 5:18

18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus

Entering into God's rest
Hebrews 3, 4

How praise can set us free
Psalm 22:3-5

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the one Israel praises.[a]

4 In you our ancestors put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
5 To you they cried out and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

Last edited:
BlackHairDiva....

THANK YOU!

:bighug:

These are wonderful words of peace as I am still adjusting to my new home with the seemingly endless 'unpacking' and organizing.

Again, I thank you so much for these Words of God's love and peace.

Much love to you and your family and much peace is extended to you in every area of your life.

:blowkiss:

This is very relevant to all that I've been dealing with in my personal life. I will meditate on these verses.

Back