Great $2.00 conditioner from Big Lots!!!

AnnDriena_

I went to big lots and bought somethings and naturally I went to their hare care aisle. Now normally discount stores sell junk but they had some infusium and next to that was this marc anthony (no kidding) conditioner and since it was only two bucks and the first ingredients were jojoba, olive oil, protein and other good stuff i decided to try it. It was excellent I only left it on my hair for about 5 minutes. If I would've gotten under a hood dryer this stuff would've been so good I might've slapped somebody. Ever find a good cheapie like this. This stuff is 2 bucks for 8.8 ounces and it works like magic.

AnnDriena,

I must second your notion.

I give Big Lots two thumbs AAAND two pinky toes up!
grin.gif

Not two pinky toes...LOL... Now being curious... I am off to Big Lots.

off price stores are the best....i find myself looking for hair products everywhere now. hey i wonder if department stores carry hair products in their clearance section
sekret.gif

I found St Ives Strengthening and Moisturizing conditioners at the two Big Lots near me. Now if I could find the extra shine, I'd be a very happy girl indeed.

When I went to Big Lots little while ago they had "Motions for Kids" styling creme and it was the best stuff for my ends.
smile.gif

Back