Grease Is The Word!!!!!!!

I dont use grease, but one of my friends likes to melt the grease in the microwave before applying it to her scalp so that she doesnt apply too much.

I am so feeling you on this grease thing I was going to post something similar. My hair has been sheding and breaking bad and my scalp has been dry I thought about it and realized that since I stoped using grease my hair just falls away. Also I think water is my #1 moisturizer sealed in with some good ole grease. I am officially back in the hair grease club but dont get me wrong my hair is not weighed down. Maybe we should start a 3 times a week challenge? I use Hollywood Beauty Sulphur, softee coconut, and Vigoral Indian Hemp. My hair hates all those so called moisturizers S-curl, BB oil, Motions oil, Always Oil it doesn't do the trick. But when I wet my hair a little and seal it with that free pure moisture water with some grease it works everytime! I guess I have to take this whole grease is bad thing with a grain of salt.

Cece22, I LOVE your hair!!!

I have been using grease on my ends every night after rinsing my hair (or leaving it open while taking a hot shower) and so far so good. I apply a little to my scalp every other night also. My hair feels stronger. The type I use is called Nature's Blessing.

I'm :love: :love:in mah hair grease!!!!!!! I've finally found a few that don't contain petroleum and mineral oil, so I'm in grease heaven right now!!!!! :grin: :grin: I'm currently using:

Africa's Best Kid's Organics Gro Strong Triple Action Growth Stimulating Therapy

Last edited:
bump. Been using grease for a couple of weeks now on the scalp and just a touch on the hair. I have been lazy and havent combed my hair until towards the end of the week AND NO HAIR CAME OUT. Shocked me because usually it would have been a lot more. God bless you all.

chellee said:
Cece22, I LOVE your hair!!!

I have been using grease on my ends every night after rinsing my hair (or leaving it open while taking a hot shower) and so far so good. I apply a little to my scalp every other night also. My hair feels stronger. The type I use is called Nature's Blessing.

Thanks chellee, it's going down hill though, I am hoping switching back to grease will keep it on my head and not in the sink, comb, and shower drain. And I am hoping it will help me to get some more growth.

Back