GRAHAM WEBB Silk Repair Super Silk Shampoo

Yes, I love anything Graham Webb. These are well made quality products. You should get the conditioner as well. If you can find the making Waves shampoo and conditioner that is an excellent product as well as the ice cap set. And their spray detangler is the only detangler I use on my daughter's heads.

Yes, I love anything Graham Webb. These are well made quality products. You should get the conditioner as well. If you can find the making Waves shampoo and conditioner that is an excellent product as well as the ice cap set. And their spray detangler is the only detangler I use on my daughter's heads.

Thanks. I saw the name in a book for making natural products. I had never heard of it.

I think you should stock up then....I've read they are discontinuing this line *detangler

Be sure to check TJ Maxx and Marshalls for this stuff. I have seen it available in several stores.

Back