Graduation Hairstyles

clairdelune

I'm finally becoming a PA in a couple of months but my graduation pictures are in 2 weeks. I would love to have my curls out for the graduation pictures, but I'm not sure what hairstyle will allow my cap to fit on my head. Please share ideas and pictures you may have. Merci beaucoup!!

PS: my hair is about 12 inches.

You should still be able do a twist out/braid out or wash n go. I've seen people where caps without issues.

Congratulations ladies!!!!

What type of weave are you getting?

@clairdelune Kinky Curly Yaki. It looks just like our hair! Going for a look this

10354382_469347216588169_590949342_n.jpg

12724835_463719863817416_761568341_n.jpg

Yay! I'm graduating in May and I didn't even think about how to wear my hair. I have thought about how I'm going to celebrate though. Are you having a graduation party? And btw, congratulations!!!

Yay! I'm graduating in May and I didn't even think about how to wear my hair. I have thought about how I'm going to celebrate though. Are you having a graduation party? And btw, congratulations!!!

Hey! Congratulations to you :)
No I won't be having a party but I think my fiancé and I might go on a cruise for a week and come back right on time for me to start studying to take the boards. Sounds like you are having a party though lol. If someone was throwing the party I'd be up for it. But I just can't be bothered with planning one lol. I just want to walk the stage and relax. How do you think you'll do your hair?

oooo that's so nice! I wore a wig for my graduation pics lol. My hair is usually in braids or cornrows, so I really want a protective style that will last me until my wedding in June, but one that I can dress up...... I'm edging closer and closer to Weaveland lmao

Attachments

• IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 8
Back