Graduate School Survey ~ HELP !!!!!

rufus12

Hi Ladies',

Iknow this is not the section to post but it gets the most viewing:yep:

I have a Graduate school group project for my Marketing Research class pertaining to purchasing vehicles. The survey is short, if any of you could please help me out by filling out the survey I would sincerely appreciate it.
Please see link.......
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B11gjLigrpaNYzk1MjZiZTQtNjE2Ny00ZDY4LTg5MGItNjBmYTQ2OTdhZjA2
Thanks!!

Ladies' once you get into the link press "download original" in the upper right hand corner , this will upload the same survey but in its original form and you will be able to submit it that way by pressing the "submit email button once you finish the survey.

It won't let me click on the answers. What do I do?

Hi,
Once you get into the link press "download original" in the upper right hand corner, or if this does not appear go to file in the upper right corner press "download original" , this will upload the same survey but in its original form and you will be able to submit it that way by pressing the "submit email button once you finish the survey. Thank you so much!:bighug:

I downloaded and hit submit email in the downloaded version and nothing happened. Not sure if it sent or not.

Good luck with your assignment

Back