Gotta Spend More Dollars $$$$

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

shower.jpg

Product Details Stock #: SS Price: $79.95
"Turbo Charged" Spring Shower Filter Innovative and unique patent-pending technology removes chlorine, protects color treated hair and eliminates skin and scalp problems often associated with harsh chemicals in the water (dryness, itching, rashes). Reduces calcium buildup and helps control bacteria, algae and mildew that breed in the shower AND eliminates their unwanted odors. Comes complete with its own shower head and a one year limited warranty. Easily installed in any shower. Cleans 32,000 gallons.

Now how do I convice my Husband this is for the WHOLE family and not just hair obsession related /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Mindymouse page sweetcocoa or sassygirl. They found shower head filters for less money!!!!! Try searching in the archives too.

I got a Culligan SR-115 from Lowe's for under $20. The carbon filter cleans 5000 gallons and has to be replaced every 3-6 months (depends on how hard your water is) and cost about $15.

hmgdWater_FiltersCulliganShower_Filter_Model_SR115.jpg

I'd like to get a removable shower head installed. I heard they do GREAT at rinsing the hair and removing the residue. As soon as I find a good one, I'm going to call one of my brothers to install it. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Thanks Nay and Sassy $20 instead of 80, oh I'm so there...
Brighteyes, I never did the ebay thing was it ok?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Mindymouse said:Brighteyes, I never did the ebay thing was it ok?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, it was great. I have bought and sold on Ebay many times. Just make sure the person you buy from has a good rating.

Thanks, I really gonna try it, I was gonna along time ago for some tray tables but they kept talking about reserve not met or someone had a higher offer and I thought the person was just doin that to get me to pay a higher amount, so I just bailed and never went back. lol

But I'm gonna try again cause it seems you can get good prices.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Mindymouse said:
Thanks, I really gonna try it, I was gonna along time ago for some tray tables but they kept talking about reserve not met or someone had a higher offer and I thought the person was just doin that to get me to pay a higher amount, so I just bailed and never went back.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, that's illegal. When someone else outbids you, the former high bidder gets and email letting them know. Standard Ebay procedure. *lol*

Thanks Sassygirl! Though I don't have hard water, I still want my water to be as purified as possible. Thanks for posting /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back