Gotcha B*&^%---H2Pro 204/206 LE Flat Iron//FHI Runway Twin

Amazhaan

Hi Ladies,

I'm a newbie here officially. Unofficially I've been lurking for years off and on. :grin:

For anyone interested www.hairqueen.com "states" that they have 4 H2Pro 204/206 LE flat iron's left. I've wanted one REALLY bad after finding out about them and the Runway about 2 weeks ago ( I'm late as hell, I know, I know...lol) and I've been going sick (literally) by first finding out they've been discontinued and then not being able to find one. I've been searching high and low and making phonecall after email after phonecall, to no avail. Until I cam across this site and was able to get in contact someone. So I took the plunge and ordered 1 today.

I spoke with a rep there that verified that they do have 4 in stock and that it IS the authentic one and NOT a bootleg version. :ohwell: The price is $269.99, plus shipping.

I will keep you guys posted, if interested; good or bad.

Their contact info is:

Phone: 1-423-475-6772

Email: [email protected]

*keeping fingers crossed* :rolleyes:

Thats more than I spent on my FHI runway.

Let us know how it works. From past reviews it really is the runways twin

I have the newer version of the H2Pro 206LE called the Presto. That thing is the best flat iron hands down.

@ Yaya... Thanks for rubbing it in...lol... I've seen some pay $400+ for a Runway... So I'm cool with the price. IF everything works out.

@ MoMo -- I've seen mixed reviews about the Presto, but that's great that it works for you. Did you use the Runway or H2Pro as well.

@ THL --- No. I'm not a vendor. Just thought I share the info, in case anyone else was interested.

What the heck is that? Lol? I am later than you I never heard of it!

It's only the best flat iron ever for AA/black hair...lol.

Just google best flat iron for black hair. You'll see tons of reviews and kudos for the FHI Runway. The H2Pro is the exact same version... they are made by the same manufacturer...

Hey ladies...

I just wanted to update y'all. I received my new H2Pro 206 LE yesterday. In perfect condition, so they are legit. I would post pics, I just don't know how to upload them from my phone.

Again, I'm not a vendor for them. I swear. I just thought I'd pass on the info to any other ladies, interested.

Back