Got Protein?

karolmel

Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I have been wondering for quite some time, how do I tell if a product has protein. Especially, when it doesn't say so on the packaging. In a recent post by Sista I was intrigued by her use of wet assessments on one's hair to see if you need protein or moisturizer. I'm definitely doing that :grin: !

But, how do you know if a product has protein, I have Sebastin's Penetraitt - Deep Conditionig Treatment, which contains wheat protein. I know that this is a product that you can use to help enrich your hair. The Dominicans use it. But, what else has protein in it?

Please tell me which products you use have protein and which products you use for moisture. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

karolmel said:
Hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

I have been wondering for quite some time, how do I tell if a product has protein. Especially, when it doesn't say so on the packaging. In a recent post by Sista I was intrigued by her use of wet assessments on one's hair to see if you need protein or moisturizer. I'm definitely doing that :grin: !

But, how do you know if a product has protein, I have Sebastin's Penetraitt - Deep Conditionig Treatment, which contains wheat protein. I know that this is a product that you can use to help enrich your hair. The Dominicans use it. But, what else has protein in it?

Please tell me which products you use have protein and which products you use for moisture. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good Question! I use DuoTex protien conditioner once a week.

Back