Got my Pibbs

tomnikids3

Boy I ordered my Pibbs 510 Friday at like 5:30 pm and i got it already today, and that was free shipping too, I cant wait to try it out this weekend.

Wow did you order from Salonsrus.com?
I ordered a steamer from them about a week ago and I'm supposed to receive it today.

Just curious... How did you decide which one to choose?

Honestly.....PRICE!..LOL....the 512 was $224 with like 960 watts and the 514 was over $300, dont remember the wattage but i know it was over 1100 and the 510 was $269.00 with 1150 watts. So i wanted the good model but i felt like the 512 was lower model and the 514 was the top of the line so the 510 was smack in the middle.

Re: Got my Pibbs 510

Got home and behold i got my Pibbs and my SP Keratin Oil..so it was like xmas for me in January. Anyway there is one small glitch, i took out the Pibbs and assembled, which took all but 10 minutes but then i saw it on the side of the hood, not the clear part the top part, a small crack like an inch not a deep crack but a hairline crack. I have a feeling it was from the shipping. Anyway i plugged it in and ran it for about 15 minutes straight and it seems fine no rattling or stange noises, so i think i can live with it because the operation of it seems fine and it runs smoothly. If it was a bad crack or chipped or i heard noises and heard loose or broken parts rattling around inside then i would ship back ASAP. But as i said i could live with it.

Honestly.....PRICE!..LOL....the 512 was $224 with like 960 watts and the 514 was over $300, dont remember the wattage but i know it was over 1100 and the 510 was $269.00 with 1150 watts. So i wanted the good model but i felt like the 512 was lower model and the 514 was the top of the line so the 510 was smack in the middle.
Thanks TK3! I am planning on ordering one this week. I was wasn't sure which model to pick.... I think I'll get the same model. Financially it makes more (cents).... pun intended:grin:.

Thanks TK3! I am planning on ordering one this week. I was wasn't sure which model to pick.... I think I'll get the same model. Financially it makes more (cents).... pun intended:grin:.

You are welcome. Im very pleased with this dryer and i havent used it yet..LOL...By the way Im feeling being called TK3...hummm i think i may feel a screen name change coming on. Anyway I will say the shipping was free just the price and tax, and its pretty cool looking even thought my husband said it looked like something from outter space...But men dont understand the Product Junkie Syndrome.

Back