Got my hair done today! Pictures!

Keshieshimmer

I am just so proud of my hair, it has NEVER been this long. I have been transitioning for one year and 6 months now. I wash and deep condition weekly. I have been dealing with many knots (I just cut them which is my my ends look sick), because I still have about 4-6 inches of relaxed hair left.

Sharon of Salon Balisi 404-457-2509. I like her because she showed me how much she was trimming AND she only takes one client at a time, so NO waiting!

First photo is how my flat iron looks normally. I really need patience. Next two are from today and I AM ALMOST BRA STRAP!!!!!! yay! The very last was taken like 6 months ago, but that is my natural texture.

I totally was singing the whip my hair song.

Attachments

• IMG_8792cropped.jpg
    IMG_8792cropped.jpg
    338.5 KB · Views: 863
  • IMG_8973cropped.jpg
    IMG_8973cropped.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 828
  • cropped salon.jpg
    cropped salon.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 853
  • IMG_8397.jpg
    IMG_8397.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 889
She did a really god job, your hair looks gorgeous? How have you been managing the two textures during your transition?

ive been transitioning for 1 year and 8 months now! im glad im not the only one who's been transitioning for a while :grin:... your hair is so even and pretty! mines is a little shorter because i always get a lot of it trimmed to speed up the process.... i think i have maybe 2 to 3 inches to go. my hair is a little pass SL right now! i wish i wouldnt have cut it so much though :sad:

She did a really god job, your hair looks gorgeous? How have you been managing the two textures during your transition?
I air dry and put it in a bun. I have also tried braidouts, but I got some knots from 3 day old braidout. I bought some detangler from Qhemet so I hope that helps.

ive been transitioning for 1 year and 8 months now! im glad im not the only one who's been transitioning for a while :grin:... your hair is so even and pretty! mines is a little shorter because i always get a lot of it trimmed to speed up the process.... i think i have maybe 2 to 3 inches to go. my hair is a little pass SL right now! i wish i wouldnt have cut it so much though :sad:

I had her show me the back before she cut it and I was like just take off a little less now. haha

You and your hair look great! I'm impressed and inspired. We have the same texture and I've been concerned that I would never be able to transition long term I wanted to. Are you 4b?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You and your hair look great! I'm impressed and inspired. We have the same texture and I've been concerned that I would never be able to transition long term I wanted to. Are you 4b?

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF
Honestly I don't know what type I am, but I think I will say that I am a catch all 4a/b haha! Not going to lie I hate doing my hair now because of the knots. But I am praying for patience! I lay it down with aloe very juice mixed with Darcy's Botanticals Transitioning cream.
Your hair looks nice! She did a great job!

How long are you planning to transition?
Another 6 months at most. I guess I am not ready to let go.

Back