got my hair did!!

ngaa

after takin my cornrows down on friday i did a hot oil treatment and washed it out wit some CON then did a protein conditioner which i followed up wit a coconut moisture soak (sold at bodycare) wen i washed my hair out it was fine and soft but didnt seem to have like thed protein very much so i gess thats the least time i bother wit them coz my hair dont seem to lik them very much....anyway i then had my hair done on sunday in medium sized shoulder length braids. They are two tonned wit a sort of blond/brown colour at the ends and black and the roots. Its only 3/4 done coz curly at the ends i hope to keep it in for about 8weeks

i made sure the lady didnt do it tight coz i've jus discovered that the cornros i jus took out did all they cud to take my hairline out
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

so i aint havin them done agen unless no hair is attached this time...

p.s. contrary what i've sed b4 i've also added 600mg amino acids to my vitsmin regiment startein today so i shud be able to see exactly how much growth i get dependin on hw lose the braids will be hangin

oh and i will try to add pics once i discover how in the world the camera works
wink.gif

way to go ngaa
smile.gif
I hope the cornrows last, me the longest I could keep em in is maybe 3-4 weeks.

drunk.gif
Slowly, but surely

hey, ngaa

good luck with the new braids. I still got mine and hoping to keep them for another 4 weeks to make it 8 weeks.

I have some amino acids tablets(l-lysine 1000mg), the tablet are so huge i have been chicken to take them. I should start on them tonight!!

LOL -- girl you crack me up! I love reading your posts...

NGAA SAID:
oh and i will try to add pics once i discover how in the world the camera works

I haven't seen your hair but we might be hair twins. I did my cornrows myself (half head took 5 hrs
frown.gif
)

Glad to see you are taking care of that hairline!

Back