Got a weave today!!!

sithembile

I've been wanting to give my hair a break from daily manipulation so I got a weave. Its human hair yaky by Beverly Johnson, just 10 inches. The funny thing is that I had been recommended a salon in my city so I looked for the number in the phone book and made the appointment. When I got there this morning it was closed, so I called the stylist and she told me I'd gone to the wrong address. I was confused because I was at the place that I had intended to go to, but I realised that I had made an appointment at a different salon. But since she was waiting I decided to go. When I saw her I was shocked, it was an old jamaican woman, at least 50 years old! Not that I minded, but then all the customers were old women getting curly perms and puffy roller sets! I was scared but since I'm so chicken I sat down anyway, she was being so nice. As she was finishing off someone else's hair, I started getting nervous, and I lied to her that I was going to get food, and I went back to the salon that I had originally wanted. In the end, I got what I wanted, a smooth and silky weave! I really doubt that the other lady would have been good!

lol thembi thats funny! how much did it cost u to get it done?? coz down here weaves are at least £100 if u wanna get it done properly without bumps or the tracks hangin down..

I think I'll keep it in for about 6 weeks, hope it will last. I'm looking for a product to wash my scalp with, Have any of you seen those shampoos that you spray on and they foam up without having to manipulate the hair? In Africa, Sta soft fro has a spray like that but I've never seen it in Europe, I don't know which other brands are out there.

Back