Got a touch up on 9/17/04....

northernbelle

...and my stylist said my hair is doing well, overall. No breakage, except for the elusive crown area - a major stress point I created during my undergrad. years.

Anyway, I am going to resume my steeam conditioner deep treatments. My hair responds very well to them. I receive them two weeks following and two weeks before my relaxer touch ups.

For the stress point, my stylist recommended a formulation by Dudley. I believe it's called Special, or something to that effect.

northernbelle

[ QUOTE ]
Congrats on your successful touch-up! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, pink_flower!

northernbelle

Glad to hear that your hair is doing well. Keep up the great work! How many weeks did you wait to get your touch-up?

[ QUOTE ]
Glad to hear that your hair is doing well. Keep up the great work! How many weeks did you wait to get your touch-up?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you, Kaddy!

I cannot go beyond eight weeks. My new growth comes in really tightly. During the summer months, even eight weeks is pushing it.

northernbelle

No,but my stylist uses it. Actually, she was alternating between Sexy Straight Hair and the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny. I have not purchased the Sexy Straight Hair Serum, but I believe that the PM Super Skinny Serum has a texture and consistency which is preferable to me.

I recommend it. Makes the hair look and feel very nice.
I may resume using it. My moderate PJism has caused me to stray a bit. LOL!

northernbelle

Back