Got a Sally Beauty Supply club card for $2.50 today

ricochet

Hey ladies, I don't know if this will apply to everyone, but it's worth a try. For those of you who have not signed up for the Sally Beauty Club card, you may wanna finally take the plunge. I may be the latest person ever to sign up, but better late than never right? I went in this morning as soon as they opened so that I wouldn't run into any traffic. They have the flexirods on sale for $5.99 a pack and I have been using a friends' set for the longest and I figured it was time to give hers back. Anywhoo, when I went to the counter of course the lady asked "Do you have a Sally card?" and I said "No" as always, and she then said "Would you like to sign up for one for $2.50?" I said "Sure!" It took all of 1 minute to fill out the little sheet and she gave me my keychain card and regular size card and my receipt even had the $5 dollar off coupon for anything in the month of August. The card is regularly priced at $5 to sign up for, but I got it for half today! From what I understand, it pretty much is going to pay for itself 2 times over when August gets here. I am already trying to figure out what I wanna buy. :)

I have been contemplating getting one of the cards for the longest, being that you get a discount on regular priced items in the store, but kept procrastinating. I was 2 seconds from signing up online this morning before I went but I am glad I didn't! Like I said before, I don't know if this will apply to everyone, but it's worth a shot for those of you who don't have the Sally beauty club card yet! Good night and good luck ladies! :)

I have one and trust me it pays for itself in ONE shopping trip. I love Sally. Definitely more people need to take advantage of this

how often do they give discounts anyway?
depending on where i am in my hair stage i go to sally's often but i dont think they even give discounts on products i use. i dont think =/

If u sign up/ register online after getting the rewards card, you can get a 15% coupon every month. The only stipulation is you have to spend $25 the month before.... So If you spend $25 during the month of Aug you get a 15% off coupon for Sept ... so on and so forth as long as you spend $25 the month before ( and you have the whole month to accumulate) ... for me it's wonderful because as you can see from my tag... i <3 sally's lol

W/the card, practically everything is discounted. You get the price in the top right corner of the price sticker. I've had a Pro (the red one) card for years and love it!

how often do they give discounts anyway?
depending on where i am in my hair stage i go to sally's often but i dont think they even give discounts on products i use. i dont think =/

The trick to it is to look at the sticker. There are a bunch of numbers above the price of the product, the last three numbers represent the price with the card. To give an example, my GVP color protect conditioner is regularly $5.99 above the price are the numbers 019005670000499. When I go to pay and give them my sally card, I end up paying $4.99 which is a savings of $1.

Different products have different amts of discounts though some might be 10 cents and some might be as much as a dollar or more.:grin:

oh ok. thx for your answers.

and i cant believe it. i was RIGHT next to it today and forgot to get it. i kept feeling like there was something i was forgetting but couldnt remember what it was. do you guys kno for how long this promotion will last?

Back