Got a retouch yesterday!

Dionne

It has been about 5 to 6 weeks since a last had one and my hair was getinghard to comb. I called my friends stylist and she agreed to do it for me. I went in and she based my whole scalp and applied the relaxer. She noticed my underprocessed parts but she thought it would be best to just leave them alone for the time being. She applied the relaxer in five minutes and smoothed for about 10-12 more. She rinse me and put in come conditioner for 10 mintues. Then she washed me twice with motions CPR shampoo and reapplied conditioner for 15 mintues more. While I sat with a plastic cap on my head she asked me if I was thristy and hungry. I was kinda shocked but she pointed to a side room and in it was a little fridge that had sodas and juices for the clients. There were also bags of chips and pretzels. Pretty cool. I was rinsed one more time and then she sprayed some joico leave in in. She gave me a roller set and when I was almost dry she took out the rollers and wraped it. I wsa dry in another five or so minutes and she unwrapped me and bumped it alittle with a curling iron on low heat. I left with a nice little doobie wrap style with a swoop over my right eye. It looked really nice. She gave me a little bag with some product samples and I was on my way. The only thing I complained about was the fact that she uses a little heavy grease. She told me that since I didn't like the grease aspect, I could come back in three days for a free wash and set. She told me to bring the products I like so she can use them and buy a set to have on hand if I come back.She said all of this with out sounding annoyed or insulted
smile.gif
I got all of this service for forty bucks. I WILL ebe back to her or Sontanya at the JCPenny slaon in 6 weeks.
grin.gif

Dionne I'm so excited for you! I'm so glad it all worked out well. What great customer service you received!!
shocked.gif

OMG!! That is fantastic!!!! I'm so happy you had such a great experience. You've been meeting up with good stylists lately--is this a different stylist then the one that came and braided your hair when you were ill?

That is truly amazing. Now that is the way paying cutomers should be treated. Heck the next time I went, I'd be taking her a lil something, somethng, just to express my appreciation. This kind of service is hard to come by.
smile.gif

yep its a different one. Sontanya braid my hair for me at my house. This lady works at the same JCPenny salon on tuesdays and saturdays but she also has another job. Her name is Crystal and she is a truley nice person. I got snacks and a great relaxer for forty bucks. I wish all salons were like that.
smile.gif

Back