Got a fresh trim after over a year

lalabanks

Okay, so some of you know that I am growing my hair (transitioning) after getting about 10inches cut off last June. Well I went to get a trim at the salon because it was time, way past time. My hair has grown a lot. Its usually curly so you can't really tell the length. I had her dry and just flat iron it. My hair feels so silky. Those people at work are going to be like, "Your hair is straight".

I have 2 pics in my fotki under the "The Cut" folder. One of the front and one of the back. The front is a little off, cause i didn't comb it, but you get the idea of the growth in 1 year. I also had her cut the layers out so its all pretty much even.

OK La La that is alot of growth. It seems that we both did our last relaxer around the same time. Mine was Sept. 06 but my hair is not nearly as long. GOOD GROWING !!!!

Can you say thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your hair is gaaaawwwwwwgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*picks jaw up from the floor, and goes to secret hideaway to plot how I'm going to get that hair*

:D

Nice and thick with yummy ends! :love:

lalabanks said:
Okay, so some of you know that I am growing my hair (transitioning) after getting about 10inches cut off last June. Well I went to get a trim at the salon because it was time, way past time. My hair has grown a lot. Its usually curly so you can't really tell the length. I had her dry and just flat iron it. My hair feels so silky. Those people at work are going to be like, "Your hair is straight".

I have 2 pics in my fotki under the "The Cut" folder. One of the front and one of the back. The front is a little off, cause i didn't comb it, but you get the idea of the growth in 1 year. I also had her cut the layers out so its all pretty much even.

Your hair looks AMAZING! You did the right thing by cutting 10 inches off (although I was mad at you at the time). You will be waist-length with a blunt cut in no time.

oh my goodness gwwaaaashuuus!!

you have beautiful THICK hair!! looks great!!!! :)

Your haircut looks great. Very sleek and sophisticated ;) . I also think it's awesome that you donated your hair to Locks for Love.

caligirl said:
Your hair looks AMAZING! You did the right thing by cutting 10 inches off (although I was mad at you at the time). You will be waist-length with a blunt cut in no time.

You and a lot of my family and friends were kinda mad at me, but now they are like, wow your hair is growing back. So I forgive you :)

Besides I have a goal, i still have about 5-6 inches of relaxes ends that I will take off little by little. I'm happy I can put my hair in a ponytail again :)

Thanks everyone of the nice comments. At the end of the month I want my hair dresser to give me a roller set with nice big loose curls. I wonder what that will look like. I am visiting my husbands side of the family at the end of the month, and i gotta look good :)

Back