Got a compliment!

janaq2003

Form 2 people at the workplace! One of the housekeepers just asked me how I kept my hair looking so neat,smooth,silky ( I've been rocking a bun and I am 9wks post and itching to relax!) I told her I just keep it moisturized and and sealed and I was 9 wks post. She couldn't believe it! She said my edges looked too smooth to not have a relaxer since early Nov. She was questioning about my regimen, products I use, etc. She said she wished she could get her hair to look like mine! Sorry girls, here I am thinking my head looks a thick mess and two people tell me otherwise. I must be doing something right!

Congratulations! It has only just begun. Did you share your tips and secrets with her?

Form 2 people at the workplace! One of the housekeepers just asked me how I kept my hair looking so neat,smooth,silky ( I've been rocking a bun and I am 9wks post and itching to relax!) I told her I just keep it moisturized and and sealed and I was 9 wks post. She couldn't believe it! She said my edges looked too smooth to not have a relaxer since early Nov. She was questioning about my regimen, products I use, etc. She said she wished she could get her hair to look like mine! Sorry girls, here I am thinking my head looks a thick mess and two people tell me otherwise. I must be doing something right!

Don't that feel good?

One time I rollerset my hair with the purple rollers and just finger combed my hair, everyone was doing a double take thinking it was a weave. This white girl was always asking me how I got my hair like that.:giggle:

Way to represent and hang in there! I wasn't there and I'm even encouraged (I'm only 6 weeks post).

Please, do tell us in detail what you told her. Regime, products, etc. I see in your fotki you have an MN mix... what's that?

Let her know about the board I think LHCF is saving lives and money for women of color out there hopefully in the future hair weaves will be retro like the pogo stick.

Back