Goody Simple Styles Bun Spiral?

mg1979

Anyone tried the Goody Simple Styles Bun Spiral? Saw it Walgreens when i was stocking up on Shea Moisture.

KGrHqIOKigE1z-ctbBNftRC83ZQ0_1.jpg

Yea, an employee showed it to me too yesterday when I was stocking up. I was soo tempted to try it. But I couldn't figure out the benefit. Maybe someone else can chime in.

NO, I just brought the spin pins and this don't look that much different. I don't need both of them. So I passes. I was at Wal-Mart when I saw the one for dark brown hair.

I'm gonna have to try it.

I've tried spin pins (love them), pony pouf (hate it), & modern up-do (hate it).

Hopefully this will not disappoint.

I brought it but have not used it.

I also brought the MINI spin pins; I see more uses with these because the reg. spin pin is slightly too big for me.

I brought it but have not used it.

I also brought the MINI spin pins; I see more uses with these because the reg. spin pin is slightly too big for me.

I didn't know they had mini ones. Where did you buy them? The big ones were too big for me,

I'd like to try these new bun things but if really like to see a video tutorial first.

I have it, I've used it, you do need longer hair for this. Think of it as a giant spin pin. You make a spiral bun and spin it into the center. My hair is grazing mbl but only APL when I air dry to give you an idea.

I bought one. I may be using it wrong but I twisted my hair into a bun and used the bun spiral but the spiral wasn't long enough to reach my scalp. I think if it had a few more rotations it would have worked for me.

I saw the mini spin pins at Target for $6.99. You get 3 in the pack. I didn't get them, they just look too small for my natural hair. I thought it might work better when I flat ironed but I don't do that often.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Purchased the mini spin pins (already own the regular size spin pins and modern updo - like them both) and bun spiral today. I can't get the bun spiral to fit over my bun. Am I doing something wrong?

Yes! I saw it yesterday and went back to Walmart today to purchase it. It works great for me! I washed my hair and then used my blow dryer. My hair is thick. I put my hair in a ponytail as the instructions stated and wrapped my hair in a bun. Then, I twisted the spiral on my bun. It was easy and kept my bun in place.

I love it! It's worth trying.

Back