Good Stuff! Ultra Care Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo

gimbap

I picked this up at Wal-mart for about $4. I was pleasantly surprised! It detangled well and left my hair feeling soft, not stripped.

Has anyone else tried this shampoo?

UC380.png

Last edited:
I encourage you all to try it. I like it more than my [original] CON green label shampoo and Elasta QP Creme shampoo but less than my beloved Keracare. Plus, it's only $4!

http://www.johnsonproducts.com/products/ultracare/Ultra-Care-sulfate-free-hydrating-shampoo
WHAT: Ultra Care® Moisture Blend™ Complex Sulfate-Free Hydrating Shampoo offers a sulfate-free solution to hydrate, untangle and moisturize sulfate-tired tresses with every wash. Ultra Care’s gentle formulation and Moisture Blend™ Complex fusion maintain and fortify the hair’s natural softness and tensile strength for touchable, manageable, moisturized hair.

This innovative formulation offers a rich lather and the natural aromatic essences of the Moisture Blend™ Complex: lavender, lemongrass, and basil.

HOW: The unique conditioning formula gently cleanses while restoring the hair’s natural moisture balance and infuses hair with the ultra-moisturizing Moisture Blend™ Complex. The mild formula results in clean yet soft, untangled tresses.

USAGE: Gently massage into wet hair, lather and rinse well. Repeat for a complete cleanse and added moisture conditioning.

I bought some sulfate free shampoo from walmart last night called simply u. It smells wonderful and lathers well. I haven't heard of this brand yet.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Can you post the ingredients please and thank you.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium CocoAmphodipropionate, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamide Dea, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Ricinus Communis(Castor) Seed oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Diazoudinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methylparaben, PEG-12,Dimethicone, Tetrasodium EDTA, Propylparaben, Caramel.

Back