Good Hair VS Bad Hair "INVITE LHCF LADIES"

DaDragonPrincess

Hello ladies me and my homegirl are hosting a radio show talking about this topic, and I would like to invite you ladies to listen in or call in and share your thoughts.

Good Hair VS Bad Hair
Wednesday October 21,2009
At 9:00PM
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/PrincessFAA/2009/10/22/Good-Hair-VS-Bad-Hair

Also what do you ladies think about people using the term GOOD HAIR or BAD HAIR?

Who going to see the movie?

Thanks ladies in advanced for any support on the show!!!​

Also what do you ladies think about people using the term GOOD HAIR or BAD HAIR?
For me is ok to use it when talking about damage vs healthy hair.

I will love to see the movie, i hope they have it here, if not, i will try to download it in the future =)

For me is ok to use it when talking about damage vs healthy hair.

I will love to see the movie, i hope they have it here, if not, i will try to download it in the future =)

The movie is gone to be good, I can't wait to see it, I also want to see The MJ This Is It. :yep:

I did not even know you were doing this. I think I may be able to make it.

I agree good verus bad as long as it is describing the health of the hair.

Thanks to all the ladies who came to support us and listen in,we will have a Part2 on the show for everyone who has missed it. The show will be in arcvhived in 20 to 30 minutes for people who missed it,so you can listen to it, I gave a shoutouts to LHCF.

Great, I'll look at the archive, in the future will you let us know the time in the designated time zone? Thanks!

Well, I agree with most ladies about hair health, but I think the term, Good Hair/Bad Hair is stereotyping.....when you say good hair, you're telling someone, "well you have that hair that u don't have to worry about, or no matter what you do, your hair will never be damage" and some ladies(well i'm a example) give in to that, and think I can do whatever I want to my hair but it won't get damage! WRONG......that's why I had to cut my hair so much.....Bad hair is telling someone, your hair won't grow, it looks dry, etc.....and it lowers one's self esteem, so they lose sight of everything and start thinking about their hair and they adapt to knowing that their "bad hair" won't grow, so no point in taking care of it. Wrong again! The terms should be healthy hair or damage hair. But some people don't think of it like that.....I think those terms shouldn't be used, but so many people are close minded and are use to what's been told to them that they don't think outside of the box....so the term good hair/bad hair will always be in full effect....that's why i was highly upset when chris rock decided to come out with a movie stating "Good Hair" Why couldn't he named the movie something different. But that's just my opinion, I don't like those terms and I don't use them, when I was younger I did, but now I know more and I'm open minded.

I really really think it's ignorant to label someone as having bad hair based on their texture. To me at this stage of the game it just doesn't make sense. But there are still people close to me that I have corrected that still insist on using it. And even though I still love these individuals it makes them look ignorant and takes us back as a people to the stone age.
I plan on watching the movie when it comes out on the 28th, to see another persons view on the subject and maybe to get a few chuckles, but i'm not going to take it too seriously.

Back