Good hair growth but still looking a mess

BlackHairDiva

Hi,

My hair is not living up to my username at all!!! :nono: This is the first hair pic I ever made public. So be easy on me.

I have my hair relaxed for the first time in 5 years back in 2006. The stylist over processed my hair. my hair follicles are so destroyed that you can see through my hair!!! I still have trims ahead to get rid of this mess. Currently, I'm roller setting, deep conditioning. I tried OCT and megatek...doesn't work for me. So I went back to MTG.

My initial goal was bra strap length. But i seem to be stuck at the length I'm at right now I think I'm at armpit..i think. My ulktimate goal is mid back.

Any tips?

Last edited:
Just be patient with yourself and your hair. For now just continue to focus on health. I'm sorry your hair got so over-processed. It is a nice length though.

It's okay, no need to apologize. It's better to have an average pic than no pic. Because even with a so-so pics you will be able to see the difference in thickness and length over time. Keep documenting chica and keep your head up.

How long did you use MT/OCT before you stopped? How is your hair with protein? How often do you moisturize? What products are you using?

How long did you use MT/OCT before you stopped? How is your hair with protein? How often do you moisturize? What products are you using?

I used it for about 3 to 4 months went from shoulder length to where i am now. I did over 1 year not using it and I'm only using it on my temples. I moisturize twice a day. I always wear my hair up cause Im not confident of how it looks when it all down.

Back