Good Hair Days Magic-Grip Hair Pins and Sta-Rite 3 Inch Tipped Hair Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Allandra

I've been using Good Hair Days Magic-Grip Hair Pins for YEARS. I went into my hair care supply and noticed I only had one pack left. The price tag on it was $1.69. When I went to Sally BSS this morning to purchase more, the price was $3.79. I was like :blush:. I didn't realize it had been THAT many years since I actually purchased them. I just remember buying several packs years ago. So, I decided to purchase only one pack. I also purchased a pack of Sta-Rite 3 Inch Tipped Hair Pins for $2.29 (since I had used these when I was out of town recently). The Sta-Rite Tipped Hair Pins are sturdy and very safe on my hair, and unlike the Good Hair Days Hair Pins, they don't break.

I tell you, once hair companies see the demand for products increase, they will hike up the price in a second. Greedy ninjas. :nono: :angry2:

gooddayhairpins-vi.jpg
StaRite3InchTippedHairPins-vi.jpg

Love the good hair day pins! Never used the others, but might have to try them. With the plastic good day pins, do they stretch on you causing them to be less effective? I need to get more for this reason

Love the good hair day pins! Never used the others, but might have to try them. With the plastic good day pins, do they stretch on you causing them to be less effective? I need to get more for this reason
VK1K

Yes, Good Hair Days Magic-Grip Hair Pins can stretch and break over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back