Good Hair Day Pins

TinyT

First let me say, Thanks to Allandra. These pins are the best thing since sliced bread. I went to sally's today because i was going to take my braids out, and do the whole hair day thing (oil treatment, wash, deep condition, etc). So i was walking around thinking of what other little treats I could buy. Well I saw the pins, they were on sale for $1.49 for 10 of them. I also bought the shower comb which was key to detangling my natural 4B hair that had been in braids for a month.

I detangled with a spray bottle, and used the hair pins to hold back the expanding fro that was emerging. They didn't tear my hair out. I am in love with these things. Those other little metal pins pull or get lost in my hair. I just wanted to tell the product junkies that this is money well spent, and you should pick these up.

By the the way, the world of curls activator (thanks adrienne) kept my hair so moisturized. My friend who took my braids out told me how soft my hair was before I even detangled it. And I think i got at least an inch of growth in that one month. I am very happy.

trampoline.gif
tracy

Yes girl, Allandra turned us on to these and I think that Good Hair Days should be giving her a commission
smile.gif

Back