good deep conditioners for natural hair

BeautifulRoots

Hey yall, I would do a search on this topic, but you all know the search engine on the site doesnt work half the time. So im washing my hair tomorrow and I want to do a deep conditioner treatment. I was wondering what you guys use that is really good. I also want to know conditioners with good slip so I can detangle my hair better. So yea, any suggestions? They can be from the store or homemade...

Hey yall, I would do a search on this topic, but you all know the search engine on the site doesnt work half the time. So im washing my hair tomorrow and I want to do a deep conditioner treatment. I was wondering what you guys use that is really good. I also want to know conditioners with good slip so I can detangle my hair better. So yea, any suggestions? They can be from the store or homemade...

Everyone suggested Keracare to me. I finally gave it a try and they were absolutely right!!! I gives excellent slip and leaves the hair very soft and manageable.

as a natural I use two conditioners that have been really good with maintaining the health of my hair and they are Jasons Biotin conditioner, and Aubrey Organics conditioner I prefer to use products that are organic on my naptural head:yep:.....good luck

I still use my UBH(ultra black hair) deep conditioner(contains menthol and peppermint oil for scalp stimulation) great for relaxed or natural heads. It still works great for moisture. It does not have any slip but I always use a rinse out conditioner afterwards. There is a picture of it in my fotki.

Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner work For me as a natural ! :yay: I used KeraCare when I was relaxed though.

I haven't used this one in a while, but TCB Revive and Restore is da bomb :thumbsup:!!! It was one of the few conditioners that gave me results instantly. My hair felt very soft and conditioned :).

Lately I've been using Organic Root Stimulator's deep conditioning paks and although they get the job done, they don't have my hair feeling like TCB.

Oh, and Neutrogena's Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask is the bizness also. It's just a little too pricey for my taste buds :lick:.

The best I have used on my natural DD so far has been Pantene Relaxed and Natural Breakage Defense Mask. She had moisture, strength, shine, and good detangling.

Back