Good Conditioners?

Country gal

I have not been able to access the discussion boards for well over a week. I have been in hair board withdrawal. It is so nice to be able to read the boards again. For some reason I can not access it at work. I have been using Aphogee shampoo and leave in conditioner. I wanted to try some new conditoners. Any suggestions?

I can recommend

Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
Organic Root stimulator Hair Mayonnaise
Dark & Lovely Ultra Cholesterol.

I use Aphogee's shampoo for damaged hair and recently purchased their moisturizing conditioner and I love it. I don't think it's a deep conditioner though, but it's really good and made my hair so soft and shiny.

I just recently started using Breakthru Deep Penetrating Conditioner followed by Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer and my hair has never been more conditioned, shiny and soft. This is the best conditioner I've tried so far.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
I recommend Elucence Moisture Balancing and Pantene Pro-V Smooth and Sleek.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto! Ditto! Ditto! SweetCocoa, you took the words right outta my mouth. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have been using Aphogee's evening primrose and their leave in conditioner. This past weekend I used their two mintute conditioner and also deep conditioned with Keracare. My hair is very soft and shiny now. I think you two conditioners definitely adds extra moisture to my hair.

Hi,
Has anyone here ever used Ultrasheen's duotex protein conditioner and does anyone know what it contains exactly? I bought it because I remembered that my hairdresser used to use it when my hair was healthy.

Hi myhairsos,

I'm not familiar with the product, but I do want to welcome you to the board! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Hi myhairsos, /images/graemlins/smile.gif

You're welcome! The women here are all a nice bunch of women. You'll like them. Maybe you could ask your hairdresser if it's something you can by in a beauty supply store. Like skegeesmb mentioned, could it be a product only available to hairdressers? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ia m getting excellent results with cathy Howse's UBH conditioner and ORS Hair mayo and Motion's moisture plus after the UBH

I'm so glad to hear that Pandora!! I usually use a moisturizer after the UBH also and have had great results. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Hi Sbaker,

Here are some:

Dark and Lovely Utra Cholesteral
Aubrey Organics Island Butter Rinse
Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner
Elucence Condtioner
Aphogee Balancing Moisturizing Conditioner
ION Intensive Conditioner
RX Professional Prescription Super Protein Pack
Motions After-Shampoo Moisture Plus Conditioner

Hey Pebbles,
Duotex is addressed to hairdressers/professioners but I went ahead and purchased it. I'll monitor the results and keep everyone updated.
Peace!!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Hey Pebbles,
Duotex is addressed to hairdressers/professioners but I went ahead and purchased it. I'll monitor the results and keep everyone updated.
Peace!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll be waiting to hear the results. Good luck! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ors mayo
mizani moisturefuse
mizani fufyl
keracare humecto
affirm 5 in 1 reconstructor
motions cpr
suave humectant conditioner

Aussie Moist conditioner--good for slip and detangling my hair when it was relaxed. It had a similar effect on my natural hair only I had to mix it with a heavier conditoner. It was also very cheap and CVS had 2 for 1 sales on it from time to time.
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture Nurturing Creme--softening and detangling
L'Oreal Nature's Therapy Unfrizz Smoothing Creme--same as above but heavier
Redken All Soft Heavy Creme--softening
L'Oreal Ineral Hair Fixer--a leave in that stops breakage over time

The conditioners that I've had great success with include:

Aura Cherry Almond Bark Conditioner
Fantasia IC Vitamin/Protein Reconstructor
Aphogee Intensive 2-Minute Keratin Reconstructor

Elucence Products can be found at:

Pleasant Image

Their Moisture Balancing Conditoner is great and worth every penny. The right products can make all the difference in the condition of your hair. I use this stuff as a leave-in daily moisturizer and it keeps my hair moist all day.

Motions CPR - Protein and stopping breakage

Lange - Stopping breakage Protein

Biolage Conditioning Balm - Moisture

Kera Kare Humecto - Moisture

Motions After-Shampoo Moisture Plus Conditioner - Just used this last week, was GREAT. Has silicone if that's an issue for you but my hair had some slip, and felt like I already combed it. Again, I've only used one application so we'll see how it holds up after continuous use once a week.

You saw the usual suspects here...so let me add some...

NACIDIT Olive Oil Conditioner ( A dominican conditioner that may or may not be easy to find - depending on where you live).

Mane &amp; Tail Deep Mositurizing Treatment

Feria Color Mositurzing Treatment (geared toward color treated hair but good for any hair that is processed in any way or that has styling damage).

I agree, as well, with the Elucence and Pantene reccs. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

here are mine:

infusium (but not the power pac - didn't work for me)

herbal essences intesive blends

pantene

aussie 3-minute-miracle

st. ives

(in no particular order)

Back