Good conditioner for 4a/b untreated hair

Nay

Okay, you napturals, what creamy conditioner do you give two big thumbs up?

For the longest I've just used Finesse for dry/coarse hair, and I love this stuff. But it has silk protein in it, and I'm worried that it might eventually cause hair breakage.
In the past, I would put it in my hair and sometimes even leave it in. I haven't had any problems, but I just know this ain't the way to go.

I'm looking for something creamy that really detangles natural untreated hair.

I've tried the Pantene Relaxed and Natural conditioner, but I didn't love it. I want something I'm gonna love.

Any recommendations?

I LOVE Suave Tropical Conditioner (w/pic of cocoanut on front)...only $.98 at Walmart...

I heard good things about Alberto VO5 Strawberrys & cream...bought it at Walmart...$.88....VERY GOOD AND THICK, THICK, THICK...I had to leave mine on my hair for a good 5-8 minutes before it softened the hair enough to detangle though...this will probably be my deep conditioning treatment until I run out.

I also love PROCLAIM Cholesterol...$1.99 for a huge tub...I add olive oil and sometimes shea oil...use this as my deep conditionig treatment. Found it at Sally's

I also like Suave Humectant Conditioner...I believe $1.87 at Walmart...very good!

Did I hear you say something...product junkie?...Naw girl...where would you get that idea?

Wal-Mart, here I come
weird.gif
!! Pookeylou, at those prices, you can't beat it. Thanks for the recommendations. And, girl, your hair looks so soft in your photos, I know strangers probably come up to you trying to touch it
wink.gif

------
Daughter, I peeked at your photos again, and I think we may be hair twins. I'm not sure if we are identical, but definitely fraternal
smile.gif

I'll try the less expensive stuff first. I'm such a cheapskate!

[ QUOTE ]
Nay said:
Wal-Mart, here I come
weird.gif
!! Pookeylou, at those prices, you can't beat it. Thanks for the recommendations. And, girl, your hair looks so soft in your photos, I know strangers probably come up to you trying to touch it
wink.gif

------
Daughter, I peeked at your photos again, and I think we may be hair twins. I'm not sure if we are identical, but definitely fraternal
smile.gif

I'll try the less expensive stuff first. I'm such a cheapskate!

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had a few family members take the liberty of grabbing it...but no stangers yet...maybe the longer it gets the more that may happen...then I might have to go Ninja on somebody...
smile.gif
The shea butter is my secret to softness...I cannot say it enough...If I could take a bath in it...I would!

I am loving Nexxus Humectress right now. I also like Profectiv Hair masque and Redken All-soft conditioner. I use Pantene Hydrating Curls mixed with olive or whatever oil is around as a pre-shampoo treatment to soften and detangle hair before washing.

I love, absolutely love Lekair Cholesterol Plus conditioner. I use globs of it to wash and condition my hair but I never use it as a leave-in. The stuff is cheap, like $3 for a 12oz jar.

Back